Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   RCM torsion and beam test results (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/139192-rcm-torsion-beam-test-results.html)

Zedn 08-23-2017 05:28 AM

RCM torsion and beam test results

Hi All,

Just thought i would ask if anyone on here has torsion and beaming test results for the RCM Cobra? Unfortunately i didnt get a copy before Laurie past away and its looking like i will have to pay to get the test done.

I posted this on the Facebook group and got some help but unfortunately what i got won't work as it doesn't mention anything traceable to my car.

Cheers

stiffy 08-30-2017 09:36 PM

Test

Zedn,

You have had the car for 8 years, we met (I was in the wheel chair) at Doug Pearce's when you collected the car.

You mentioned you were in constant contact with Laurie over the years, why didn't he supply the engineering during this time?

Rohan

Zedn 08-31-2017 03:22 AM

Hi Rohan,

Yes i know who you are.

Laurie's process is that he supplies it to the engineer. I didnt get up to that stage so this hadn't happened yet.

I got in contact with Laurie's son tonight and he has sorted it out for me. All good.

Cheers
Liam

John Arge 05-03-2018 07:28 PM

Hi All,
I've just recently bought a finished "Classic Glass Cars" project. It has yet to be "engineered" and it would be fantastic if someone was able to provide me with "Beam and Torsion" test results for this kit.

deano59 05-04-2018 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Arge (Post 1443725)
Hi All,
I've just recently bought a finished "Classic Glass Cars" project. It has yet to be "engineered" and it would be fantastic if someone was able to provide me with "Beam and Torsion" test results for this kit.

give doug potts he did most of the engineering on them a ring he has done a lot of work on them they were jigs and moulds that the cocci bros bought off paul wooly and started making them under classic glass.
cheers dean