Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Long time follower first time posting (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/139505-long-time-follower-first-time-posting.html)

Presto 10-05-2017 04:32 AM

Long time follower first time posting

Looking to purchase my first cobra. Prefer blue and white automatic vic registration. Rwc preferred but would have. Mechanic inspection either way. Not looking to spend 100k as could purchase turn key for this but a solid performing car that I could work with if I choose down the track. Will pay the right price for the right car. Be interested if any one in vic has a vehicle for sale that would be reasonably priced blue and white and auto.

spookypt 10-07-2017 02:47 PM

Trying contacting presidents if Vic cobra club and Melbourne cobra club. They generally know a bit about who's got what.

Spookypt

schipps 10-08-2017 01:17 PM

Hey Presto... welcome to the forum :-)

750hp 10-10-2017 08:07 AM

Welcome.
You've chimed in at a time when the forum could possibly crash and burn with tech gremlins.
A lot of people can't log in at the moment, so Warwick Harrison (previous owner of Cobra Kits... manufacturer of the Harrison Cobra) might not get to this site.
He just posted on Facebook about one of his factory built cars hitting the market. Blue and auto for the right price.

Here's what he posted:

Hi all,
I have had a request by one of my old customers that due to his financial problems, he is in need to sell his Cobra. I built the car in 2011 and has had little use due to him working overseas.
He is in Cairns but will be shipping the car to Brisbane for sale . Build cost was $105000.00 Fire sale around $60,000.00 . Runs a new Ford 302W with auto, dark blue, black interior and Factory Five soft top . Photos are being sent and all the build details.
If you wish to TXT me on 0450801086 i will call back at your convenience.
Regards Warwick.

leon 10-11-2017 05:13 PM

Cobra for sale

Presto?
I am am having to sell my Cobra
However it’s not an auto
I’m in SouthCarolina
It’s a nice car and I hate to sell it but I need to
Leon

David Hodgson 10-16-2017 06:29 PM

Hey Leon, unfortunately there appears to be a big hurdle to jump or really big river to cross to get to Presto. That river has no bridge built yet.

The name of said river is Pacific Ocean. :rolleyes: :D