Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Fuel pump ? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/145507-fuel-pump.html)

CMY-427 12-27-2021 08:28 PM

Fuel pump ?

3 Attachment(s)
I've tried to start my car today after sitting for a few years, the pump is dead and I've pulled it out but can't find any specs online for it,

It's a Hardi or I'm guessing a Hardiman pump with the numbers 20040 12V on it,

Car has a standardish" 5.0Lt HO motor and is running an (external) pump,

I've got no idea of the specs of the pump required for this engine,

What pumps have people here used in a similar set up ?

S1965C 12-28-2021 01:51 AM

I found this email link to the company.

info@hardi-automotive.com

Maybe send them a note and they can cross-reference for you to their current equivalent? Then search for that one locally?

bobcowan 12-28-2021 07:44 AM

With a standard'ish 302, you don't need anything spectacular. Take it to your favorite parts store and match it up to whatever they have on hand.

CMY-427 12-28-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S1965C (Post 1501570)
I found this email link to the company.

info@hardi-automotive.com

Maybe send them a note and they can cross-reference for you to their current equivalent? Then search for that one locally?

Yes thanks, I've sent them an email so hopefully they get back to me with some answers,

Cheers

CMY-427 12-28-2021 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobcowan (Post 1501574)
With a standard'ish 302, you don't need anything spectacular. Take it to your favorite parts store and match it up to whatever they have on hand.

I think I'll end up doing that, there doesn't seem like there's much available for external pumps but I'm sure they'll find something, I'll wait a little to see if I get a reply via email 1st,

Thanks