Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Photo's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/43071-photos.html)

AC514 07-02-2003 05:50 PM

Photo's

My pic's have been uploaded finally. Let me know what you think.
:D :

Robert T. Faust 07-02-2003 06:42 PM

VERY NICE, what color/brand blue is that?

AC514 07-02-2003 07:24 PM

Robert. Color is Dodge Viper Blue Pearl With Pearl White Stripes.
And Thank you for the reply.

Tony Ripepi 07-02-2003 11:03 PM

PSSSSSSST

AC514,

The pedals are in the wrong footbox.;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Fabulous work, Looks great.

Tony R.

arks robnell 07-03-2003 01:38 AM

Hi AC514, THAT IS A FANTASTIC LOOKING COBRA, I WAS AT THE ROBNELL FACTORY ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO, I THINK I SAW IT GETTING BUILT, WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN THE ONE I SAW?
WHAT PART OF MELBOURNE ARE YOU FROM?

750hp 07-03-2003 05:04 AM

Very nice! I love the look of those front brakes!!! Pretty serious looking pieces :cool:
Who manufactures the rear centre section? Is that a custom fitted piece, or do Robnell offer that centre as an option?
Are you using the Robnell/Motec 8 throttle body manifold?

Have fun with the build!

Craig

Angela 07-06-2003 10:53 PM

Dear AC514,
Just wanted to let you know that your car is fantastic, where can I get one, will you be showing your car in shows, and where can I see it...?
good luck with the outcome..
wolf

Rebel1 07-07-2003 12:40 AM

That's fantabulous

AC514.....looks great mate..I love that color combo.

Do ya mind if I pinch that color scheme? :D

You all take care

skippy 07-07-2003 04:33 AM

AC514...she's a beauty, love the colour very very clean.

Any idea when she will be finnished :? I'm from Sydney living in Europe and wanted to know how the laws are now in Oz concerning side pipes ect. I managed to get my cobra through here only to have them changed down facing the road but will put the originals back on later.

Enjoy

Skippy.

BMK 07-07-2003 07:13 AM

Robert T

I also liked the photos and thought the colour was a Viper colour. Got it right !! sure is a deep blue and is popular.

I chased up the code for PPG Guardsman blue and will use that colour for my car.

Out of interest is your colour the Guardsman blue ???

Cheers

bernie

Email kni-time@bigpond.com

AC514 07-07-2003 04:49 PM

Hi Arks
That wasn't mine you saw at Robnell's i've had my kit for 6 months
now.And i'm from Yarraville west of melbourne Cobra country.

Craig, the rearend is a option of Robnell. I am using a Motec system but not a 8 throttle body, Won't pass ADR.

Rebel1, no i don't mind if you use that colour scheme, as long as
i don't see you (EVER).

Thank's Skippy.
Should Be finished about Christmas time if i don't run out of money first.

David Biele 07-07-2003 07:14 PM

Hey AC514,

That is a great color combo. One of the best I have seen.. I was thinking of going to a blue almost black color but you have me thinking differently now. I know you drive on the wrong side there but the front rotors look like they might be swapped..
the picture is not very clear....

Dave

Spoony 07-07-2003 07:17 PM

WOW, that is a beautiful Color, that thing is going to be COOL!!!!

REPTYL 07-07-2003 09:41 PM

Bernie,

I just notice the feedback you left on one of my photos inregards to the Viper blue colour. The photos were taken from video camera so they're a little fuzzy and don't show the true colour.

Peter Duncans Cobra is done in the Viper blue with white stripes and I loved the colour but didn't want a twin, so I added a fair wack of red to the Viper Blue to give it a deeper tone.

When you see the two cars together they really are quite different.

BMK 07-14-2003 06:15 AM

Hi Jason,
Yes I left a comment but don't really know if they get thru. You now have confirmed they do.

Cheers

Bernie