Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Nats need help fast (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/45671-nats-need-help-fast.html)

snaken 09-28-2003 03:18 PM

I think the split is

Wed 6 or 7 cobra's
Thur 3 cobra's
Fri 16 cobra's

Two more sleeps, one more day in the office. :) :)

BMK 09-28-2003 08:44 PM

Hi all,

I think we meet at McDonald's at about 0830 on Fri. :confused:

Cheers

Bernie

Bernie Knight
Mt. Gambier South Australia.

REPTYL 09-30-2003 03:55 AM

That's 08:00 sharp!!!!!
And this is the one time of the year that we do not sit around gas bagging. We should be on the road by 08:10.
We gotta long haul baby!!!

Shelby400 09-30-2003 04:04 AM

I am so envious of you guys getting together and cruising to Goulburn in your cars. I can't wait until next year so I can also take my car.

justbetter 09-30-2003 03:05 PM

Post New Thread

Morning Jason,
Thanks for the introduction to Drag racing on Sunday, really enjoyed it.

Just a thought it might be a Idea to Post a new thread with your leaving time post to that WE all get away, after the chatting on Sunday i've decided to Drive with you all on Friday Morning.
Its it Mc D's the same as the other day ( small ish car park with all those Cobras ) or the other Mc D's further up the Hume ?

Regards Garrett

ac andy 09-30-2003 03:33 PM

Safe drive on Friday guys. Hopefully we will meet on the way somewhere. Look for the black XR8 ute with 'CHIRN" on the number plates.

Andy.

BMK 10-01-2003 01:59 AM

Hi all,

:3DSMILE:

Pissing down in Mt. Gambier, Geelong and the Hume Highway.

So I am now in a tin top.

Jason have sent you some photos of the car. See I did head off but came back wet and parked. F*#! raining like hell. I am drenched.

Spoke to Rob Hamilton in Tarcutta and its raining there also.

See you at 0800 at McDonald's Campbellfield/servo site.

Have a spare seat if anyone wants a lift %/ Avis race car. **)

Cheers

Bernie
Bernie Knight
Mt. Gambier South Australia. **)

Bryan Wilson 10-01-2003 02:36 AM

Weather

Just looked at the weather radar and weather report.
At the moment raining from Tasmania to Sydney but weather bureau says clearing to showers tomorrow and fine for the weekend.:cool:
Cheers,
Bryan

Shelby400 10-01-2003 03:26 AM

Where abouts in Goulburn is the show and shine being held this year? Is it in the park again and what is the alternative plan if it is raining?

Rebel1 10-01-2003 03:44 AM

Hey Fellas...You all take care on the highways ..drive safe and be safe .

I dont wanna hear any stories about broken cobras or worse...broken owners.

Hell...we'd have no-one to give lip too. :D

750hp 10-01-2003 04:11 AM

Have a great time, guys. Make sure you get onto here each night to give us an update of how things are going.

Les - I'm guessing that the Qlders will be meeting at the Shell Gailes servo. I'd like to go there to see them off. Have you heard what time they're leaving?

Rebel1 10-01-2003 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 750hp

Les - I'm guessing that the Qlders will be meeting at the Shell Gailes servo. I'd like to go there to see them off. Have you heard what time they're leaving?
Sorry Craig...no I havn't heard..might try make it myself

750hp 10-01-2003 05:14 AM

I tried to call Craig White (360HP numberplate) an hour ago on his mobile, but no answer.

Every other year, it's been about 7am on the Thursday morning. I don't have a clue if that's the case this year??? I live only a few minutes from there, so it's no big deal for me, but I'd hate to send you on a wild goose chase across town for no reason...

Rebel1 10-01-2003 05:51 AM

Thanks Craig..I'd confirm If that was the time before I left anyways..

Sheezzz...I dont go that far for holidays :D

750hp 10-01-2003 06:07 AM

Ahhh, up here in sunny Brisbane - every day's a holiday! ;)

Might see you tomorrow. I might take the Cobra - I haven't woken the neighbours in a while.