Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   wakefield (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/45846-wakefield.html)

347 10-01-2003 02:21 AM

wakefield

which of you fine gentlemen are taking your cars to wakefield on the weekend?
I am going down for a drive to see some awsome cars

Bryan Wilson 10-01-2003 02:43 AM

Cobra nats

I'll be leaving with the Vic crew Friday morning rain hail or shine.:3DSMILE: :3DSMILE:
Cheers,
Bryan

PS. I will be traveling alone also.

750hp 10-01-2003 04:13 AM

Bryan, the way the weather guys are talking, you might actually get rain, hail and shine all on the one day. Have a great time while you're there.

justbetter 10-01-2003 04:35 AM

Me Too

Im ready for Friday morning leave, cant wait, will speak to some one about the rain so it will be a great drive.

P.S Brian might have a companion for you dueing the trip, her name is Betty...

:3DSMILE:

Bryan Wilson 10-01-2003 05:52 AM

Passenger

How old??:p

Rebel1 10-01-2003 06:03 AM

Re: Passenger

Quote:

Originally posted by Bryan Wilson

How old??:p
Bryan, Who cares, as long as she's between consent and collapse :rolleyes:

Second thoughts..ya better find out :D

Aussie Mike 10-01-2003 06:27 AM

I'll be on the road Friday morning with the Vic crew.
See you there.

Cheers

Bryan Wilson 10-01-2003 10:06 PM

Just one more sleep

It's now 3:05pm and it's still bloody raining :CRY: I just hope I can leave in the morning without having to put the top on.%/
This rain is all my fault because I washed my chasis and all under the car just before the rain came.:CRY: :JEKYLHYDE
Cheers,
Bryan

BMK 10-02-2003 04:56 AM

Hey all :3DSMILE:

It pissed down all the way from western Victoria to Geelong. Hope its blown over through the night.

As I said on the other post I chickened out and left the car at home.

See you in the morning. %/

Cheers

Bernie

Bernie Knight
Mt. Gambier South Australia.

Bryan Wilson 10-02-2003 06:00 AM

Weather, good news

Just looked at the weather radar at 11:00pm and there is vertually no rain between Geelong where I am and Wakefield park in NSW WHO HOO;)
Bryan

BMK 10-02-2003 06:19 AM

:confused:

Hey Bryan

Its drizzling over here in Newtown now. Perhaps the radar doesn't pick that up %/

I will be real pissed if I get to Wakefield Park Raceway and its great weather. :eek:

Currently lowering the Avis Renta a racer and putting larger wheels on it :eek:

See you at the Shell Service station Gordon Avenue at 0630.

Not to worry.

%/

Watch Garrett, sounds like he is about to drop the teddy bear onto you (Betty) :eek:

Cheers :3DSMILE:

Bernie

Bernie Knight
Mt. Gambier South Australia.

pneall 10-02-2003 02:05 PM

Weather Radar indicates no rain around Goulburn .Looking good for weekend. Fine and cool. Perfect Cobra weather.

Phil Neall

boxhead 10-04-2003 02:14 AM

How is it all going?

Come on guys, it is getting dark overhere in Alice Springs so all you guys on the east coast should have your babies put away and telling us other poor bastards that cant be there what is happening?

347 10-04-2003 05:14 PM

I was there saturday for a look.

I am dissapointed i didnt enter, it looked like great fun

There was a yellowish colour cobra there with a big block in it from S.A

What a weapon ! Hard core ! I want that engine for my mustang

:D

Shelby400 10-04-2003 07:10 PM

Yeah I was there on Saturday as well. The guy with the yellowish car had a very heavy foot didn't he. I think that if the black Cobra with the jet boat roll cage could have got traction he would have been hard to beat.

boxhead 10-04-2003 08:17 PM

Any pics to show yet?

Shelby400 10-05-2003 01:50 AM

I took about 200 photo's. I can't seem to get the file size small enough to post on the forum. Any ideas?

PCC 10-05-2003 04:41 AM

Open Paint and copy your photo reducing its size by say 70%.

Then check the memory of the picture. If still too much simply reduce further.

Worked for me

PCC (Peter Craig)