Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   cobra fun day (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/47540-cobra-fun-day.html)

Chris Brown 11-25-2003 02:27 AM

cobra fun day

It's the first time I have seen that many cobras together, in fact it was my first time at a cobra day.and first time on this forum.
Well done Jason and all the others, :)

Aussie Mike 11-25-2003 02:37 AM

Welcome to the forum Chris!

It's good to have another Victorian on here. We are starting to be over run by Banana Benders. :D

You should make your way along to the Mercat hotel oposite the Vic market on the first Thursday in December. The Victorian Cobra Car club meet from 7PM for a meal and general Cobra chat. You will be able to catch up with a lot of the folks you met at the fun day and there will probably be a few Cobras parked out the front if the weather is nice.

Cheers

750hp 11-25-2003 02:42 AM

Hi Chris. Welcome ! A first-off rollout of 50 Cobras will be hard to beat!

Pete (PCC) from sunny Qld also has a DRB2000. Nice combination of old and new style about them ! Have you had yours long?

Rebel1 11-25-2003 03:00 AM

Hi Chris, Welcome to the forum.

The only DRB2000 I've seen is PCC's and its not a bad looking machine at all. It would be better if it did'nt have to sleep with the bonnet open. :rolleyes:

Sure was an excellent gathering of cobras....a credit to the organisers down there.

Shhh!!...dont tell em I said that :D

Chris Brown 11-25-2003 03:30 AM

Hi all. What I didn't say is I'm still waiting for my body to turn up it is over due and seeing all those cobras together made pick up the phone again and get another delivery date, should be before Christmas they hope, so do I. I have been trying to get to the mercat but family and work get in the way but I will get there one day.
Cheers.

Rebel1 11-25-2003 03:47 AM

Chris..If you are ever in Brissy give Pete (PCC) a call and go have a look at a very nice DRB2000.

Take an interpreter tho...cuz he talks funny :LOL: :LOL:

BMK 11-25-2003 03:50 AM

Hi Chris, Likewise welcome aboard.

:3DSMILE:

You will gather a lot of information off this forum with thousands of enthusiasts ready to give valuable advice.

Over the last six months I have asked question from exhaust design through to roof manufacturers and it is great to see both the good advice and support from everyone.

If you not interested in that just jump on here every now and then and give the guys from Queensland a bit of a serve.

%/

Hope you enjoy looking through the cars for sale and the various manufacturers. I spent hours and hours doing this.

:confused:

Cheers

Bernie

Bernie Knight
Mt. Gambier South Australia
Home of "Weekend at Bernie's #2 - March 13th and 14th 2004

PCC 11-25-2003 06:06 PM

Hi Chris,

I'm the one toying with the idea of neons placed strategically behind the sidepipes - you've got to compete with these young wrx posers.

Welcome aboard. In between the crap you can certainly pick up some useful information.

My DRB is currently being re-wired (thats what it feels like).

One tip, when you get to the wiring stage spend some time and effort on it ready for the time that you have to go back and source a wiring problem.

And Les, thanks for the complement. Just remember we taught the language (English). It was you guys who added eh and oh onto everything.