Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Cobra sighting (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/49115-cobra-sighting.html)

WILDAC 01-12-2004 11:35 AM

Cobra sighting

Hi all,

Saw a nice blue cob with white stripes and double roll bar on Sunday, blasting its way up the Emerald/Monbulk Rd heading towards Emerald, i couldn't read the plate it was going way to fast!

Just wondering if its anyone one the board?

cheers Robo

justbetter 01-12-2004 02:49 PM

Looks like me, sounds like me...

Nup wasnt me...

boxhead 01-13-2004 04:41 AM

i couldn't read the plate it was going way to fast!

That does sound like Garrett.

I had a great time with the little lap you took me on around Mcdonald brothers on that saturday morning.

justbetter 01-13-2004 04:18 PM

THanks, just get your rocket on the road ASAP, as i need a spot to refuel one day when i visit the Open Her Up State, ( Totally Car related ) :-)

BMK 01-15-2004 07:36 AM

Hey Garrett

:3DSMILE:

Count me in, it would make a good trip.

**)

Can remember someone in SA trying to organise this trip but...

Now we have someone to visit, somewhere to stay, a bar fridge to empty and a BBQ to cook on. The woman won't know what hit them when us civilised guys hit town,

%/

Yeah count me in.

%/

Cheers

Bernie

Bernie Knight
Mt. Gambier South Australia

Home of "Weekend at Bernie's #2" - March 13th/14th **)

boxhead 01-16-2004 03:04 AM

I have plenty of room, a big pool, 2 BBQ's to cook on, Also have a bar outside near the pool.
And I am sure the boss wouldnt mind locking up all those Cobras in our workshop so there nice and safe.

Rebel1 01-16-2004 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by boxhead

I have plenty of room, a big pool, 2 BBQ's to cook on, Also have a bar outside near the pool.
And I am sure the boss wouldnt mind locking up all those Cobras in our workshop so there nice and safe.

Now....there's an invite if I ever heard one. ;)

Trouble would be tho....the southern fellas would miss out with the local ladies if us Queenslanders turned up. :LOL:

When it comes to good looks, and magnetic personalities, they wouldn't stand a chance. :rolleyes:

My story and I'm stickin to it :JEKYLHYDE

Cameron Parsons 01-16-2004 07:35 PM

Garrett,

I wanted to ask you some questiosn about your SPF. Drop me an email if you feel inclined to go a few rounds of 20 questions.

Thanks

Cameron

Aussie Mike 01-17-2004 01:12 AM

Sorry Les you'll probably be out of luck. David my live in NT but it's just a regular house, not one of the big sheep stations they have up there :D

Cheers

Rebel1 01-17-2004 02:25 AM

You guys are just no fun at all :LOL:

boxhead 01-17-2004 02:47 AM

It may be abit tight for accomadation but the invite is real (whoops theres that word)