Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Sunday 1st Feb Queensland breakfast (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/49936-sunday-1st-feb-queensland-breakfast.html)

750hp 01-30-2004 09:32 PM

Sunday 1st Feb Queensland breakfast

Can't let the Vics have it all to themselves !!!

Sanctuary cove is on tomorrow. Everyone will be there between 7.30 and 10ish.

Anyone coming? PCC - you'll have to come down to tell us about your Lotus adventure...

750hp 02-01-2004 12:46 AM

Good to catch up with everyone today. I was amazed at how many Queenslanders in the club look at ClubCobra, but don't ever post. The Vics must have them bluffed...

Lightning_x (Hey, I can speak Japanese... or was it Chinese?!?) - I didn't get to the BBQ this afternoon. A house that I'm keen on buying was open for inspection, so I ended up roasting in a house that felt like the windows hadn't been opened in the last 10 years. Haven't some people heard of air conditioning???

Guess what? I went back to Mount Gravatt from your place and found my hat!!! :3DSMILE: For those that have no idea of the reason for my happiness, I gave the Cobra a little bit of a squirt going down the highway and my treasured Adelaide Le Mans hat went flying. Too lazy (and going too fast) to stop, but it was bugging me. I went back about 5 hours after I lost it, and there it was waiting for me. A little worse the wear after being repeatedly run over, but it sure has character now.....

I'm a man of simple pleasures !

Rebel1 02-01-2004 02:37 AM

Yep..and I can confirm he was upset about loosing the hat.

He turns up for brekky late .... tears welling up in his eyes while telling us about loosing this blu$$y cap and how he was gonna go back and scour 50Klm of highway to try and find the thing. :CRY:

After weeping into his scrambled eggs, he then tells us that he also shreaded a trillion dollar blower belt but it doesn't matter cuz he had a spare in the boot. :rolleyes:

Any normal person would be right pi$$ed off about shreading a blower belt and would'nt give a second thought about some old flea bitten promo cap.

That boy has got to get some help. :D

Rebel1 02-01-2004 02:45 AM

inazuma_x ... Was great to meet ya at brekky and I hope looking at all the different cobras helps ya in making a decision.

I'm gonna let Craig apologise to all the masses about mis-leading them on the costs of building cobras. :JEKYLHYDE

750hp 02-01-2004 03:15 AM

Les - apology duly posted ! About that blower belt - I expect things to break or wear out on the car from time to time. I left enough smoke at Fitzy's this morning to buy me a couple of belts, but that's just what happens when you drive these things.

Losing my treasured cap on the other hand..... Memories, mate! Irreplaceable!!! Adelaide 31/12/99, the eve of the "premature" new millenium, world class racing cars, women wearing very few clothes, and beer. What a weekend ;)

Rebel1 02-01-2004 03:30 AM

"women wearing very few clothes, and beer. What a weekend "

Ohhhhh..now I understand :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: