Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Summer Pics ? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/49989-summer-pics.html)

skippy 02-01-2004 12:14 PM

Summer Pics ?

G'day lads,

I'm getting home sick, its cold wet and lots of snow here at the moment. Its dark when i get up and its dark when i get home.

I know its summer where you guys are and i have no luck to take out my SPF for atleast another 3 months.

Do a fellow digger a favour and posts some nice summer pics of your cobra's.

Dearly depressed.

Skippy. ;)

clb 02-01-2004 12:40 PM

gidday mate,

i feel for ya cuz, i really do.

but hey - i've got summer here and i'm still miserable: every day i look in my garage at the cobra that's being built: i've got beautiful sunshine weather and she's not gonna be ready 'til winter.

that really rips my undies...

hang in there bud - 3 months will come in now time. or at least, that's what i keep telling myself! I'm gonna take my cob with me to the mountain when i go snow-boarding!!! that'll get a few grins from the 4x4 crews.

;o)

bnewell 02-01-2004 12:49 PM

Skippy ~ you wanna talk about depressed........this picture was taken yesterday. Yes, that is/was my spf heading off to its new owner.

Brian

p.s. if this is summer.....I'm moving!!!!

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...300002-med.JPG

BMK 02-01-2004 10:15 PM

:MECOOL:

Criusing in the sun

Cheers

Bernie

skippy 02-03-2004 09:57 AM

Thxs clb all the best mate, hope the project goes well. You know the patience will pay off.

Brain struth, good luck on the hunt mate.

I guess all the other Aussie plonkers are out sunning themselves.

All the best lads.

Skippy.

Now where are them pics ?

REPTYL 02-03-2004 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The annual Picnic at Hanging Rock is on this weekend.
Forcast is 36c and sunny, should be a good day out.

Here's a photo from last years event.

REPTYL 02-03-2004 10:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
All Ford day in Geelong is also just around the corner.

pic from last year.

skippy 02-03-2004 10:28 AM

REPTYL,

Sweet thanks. Wait for the QLD's to attack....Or are they still sunnying themselves.

Skippy

REPTYL 02-03-2004 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sunning themselves :LOL:

He's a nice summer pic from soggy Queensland.
This is main st Brissy last week.

750hp 02-03-2004 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jason - very clever. While it's true we have had LOTS of rain/lightning/hail etc in the last week, I thought I'd take a photo of the sky today.....

Beautiful one day....

750hp 02-03-2004 06:40 PM

Oh, and Jason - that All Ford Geelong photo is a beauty! I love that wonderful shadow effect that you've gone for !!! :p

Skippy - with the wild storms that we've copped this past week, the sky afterwards turns a radical mix of orange, gold, pink, blue, red and other colours. The trees reflect these amazing colours, and any remaining clouds glow with the setting sun. To go for a drive at this time is almost surreal. Who needs LSD when you have nature to provide such amazing colour combinations !

REPTYL 02-04-2004 02:50 AM

Quote:

Oh, and Jason - that All Ford Geelong photo is a beauty! I love that wonderful shadow effect that you've gone for !!!
When you have perfect clear, hot, sunny days without a cloud in the sky, that's how the photos come out.

If that was a real picture of the sky on your last post, you would have known that already.

We get the national weather report down here every night and we know exactly what your skies have been looking like.:eek:

Bear in mind that in 4 months time you'll be hanging big time sh!t on us poor wet Vics.

So it's time to make hay while the sun shines (so to speak):3DSMILE:

Bryan Wilson 02-04-2004 03:06 AM

Shadows

1 Attachment(s)
Craig the sun just came out:3DSMILE: :3DSMILE: :3DSMILE:

750hp 02-04-2004 03:18 AM

Good one Bryan ! Now I have to think of something else...

Oh yeah - it looks like the grass grows well down there !!!

BMK 02-04-2004 03:27 AM

See you Sunday early Bryan.

Don't forget +30 sun block

May have to get a roof to take cover I'm getting burnt.

Bernie