Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   New Cobra Website (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/50383-new-cobra-website.html)

cobrasportcars 02-11-2004 03:40 AM

---~={ New Cobra Website }=~---

1 Attachment(s)
Check out our new site at www.cobrasportcars.com.au

BTW - Yellow Cobra is ready for sale....

750hp 02-11-2004 04:16 AM

Good looking layout to the website - it should look really good when you have some more photos / specs of builds in progress.

Are you an agent for DRB, or are you more interested in finishing uncompleted projects? Do you have a commercial shed somewhere, or are you building cars from home?

Don't mind all the questions, but I'm not sure that I know you in the club, and I'm always interested to find out who's doing what in the Qld Cobra community.

Best of luck with your business !

Now all we need is to get Peter from DRB and Don Pilling from Snakebite on here. The more the merrier !

cobrasportcars 02-11-2004 04:43 AM

New Cobra Website

1 Attachment(s)
We've got heaps of photos to go on yet, but will have to re-do the left navigation first. Dad wants the whole build process etc on there, and we've got probably 100 photos ready to go on (mostly scanned photos).

My father, Alan Howell, has built two DRB Cobra kits so far, working from his business partner's factory (a mechanic in Ashmore).

I'm not sure if he's in the club - I posted here as I thought it would have Aussies reading the posts - didn't realise how busy a forum it is!

If you want to contact Dad directly, he's at gunmanal@bigpond.com or fill out the form on the website!

Thanks for your comments!

Graeme

BMK 02-11-2004 04:55 AM

OFF THE FORUM FROM 12 Feb.???

Hey

May keep me off this Forum and looking at this site.

I was told off the other day for talking to much sh!! here on this forum. (By my friends??)

:eek:

They even told me to go and drive the bl@#!y Cobra and keep off the forum. Harsh words.

Bernie

:MECOOL: Cruising in the sun.

See you on the road I'm off the Forum from 12 Feb. **) **) bye

C4 Cross Fire 02-11-2004 06:08 AM

What--no one is going to ask if he can make us a dash like that for our cars (steering on the correct side ;) )?!

Sweet! :3DSMILE:

Excaliber 02-11-2004 08:00 AM

The intake manifold on the red replica with the 302 is "backward". I wonder if the motors are reversed when the steering is reversed from the US side?

Ernie

anchor2 02-11-2004 09:15 AM

One thing I don’t understand about many of the manufactures sites is that the photos area great but videos is what can get me excited. The site of a Cobra going along a road or racetrack not to mention the sound, which is soooo impressive! I vote for less pics and more video.

PCC 02-11-2004 05:31 PM

Graeme,

I'm pretty sure I cam across you when first looking for a Cobra in the South East corner of QLD. I now think with the amount of info found not only on this Site, but throughout the Cobra community I could start my own Cobra businesss - maybe not!

Hope the business goes well and keep an interest in this Site.

As Craig said. If more manufacturers participated I'm sure they would drum up more trade.

Hey Craig.....

The Lotus Elise damage amounted to $15,000 (at $1,500 a headlight) you can see why.

Will promise to find time and post a few pics.

Pretty fickle stuff this fibreglass!