Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Halibrand Replica Wheels (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/52021-halibrand-replica-wheels.html)

Lynmac 03-26-2004 02:49 AM

Halibrand Replica Wheels

Hello

Just wondering if anyone can tell me who else sells the replica Halibrand wheels (other than the Cobra spare parts dealers)

I was hoping that there is a tyre/mag wheel dealer that sells them.
Or does anyone know of anyone selling a set?

Oh one other question: where did everyone get their wheels from??

Regards
Lyn

slithering 03-26-2004 05:56 AM

Lyn,

Try Team III Wheels in San Leandro, CA. They will custom build your wheels at a good price. Their email is www.etwheels.com , phone is 510-895-8880.

slithering

WILDAC 03-26-2004 12:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,
Try Dragway in Kinglake, they got heaps of cool wheels and in all sizes, and they got these too.

Dragway.com.au

Warning there not cheap but!

Cheer Rob.

Cobra.au 03-26-2004 10:53 PM

OZ wheels in Sydney manufacture them and will do the centers any colour you like.

Craig W

PCC 03-27-2004 12:33 PM

Lyn,

I've got the exact same wheel as the pic.

The only thing I would add is that centres are not polished (rims only) and are not the best of wheels to clean (sharp edges).

Yes they look original and for that I'm glad I've got them, but next time round I will may be switch to coloured centres (black as per an s/c).

Leeroy 03-27-2004 01:53 PM

Hi Lyn,
I got mine form Oz wheels in NSW and they are very well made. They are 3 piece and you can have centres painted to your choice, rims are nicely polished also. Speak to Aussie Mike as he has had them made for pin centres instead of bolt ons. They were around $650-80 each and I think my gallery has some shots of mine.
Cheers Leeroy