Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   How To Become A Senior Member (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/54911-how-become-senior-member.html)

jasonnichols 06-21-2004 07:56 PM

How To Become A Senior Member

aLRIGHT IM MEANT TO BE KING JASON 2ND BUT I ONLY HAVE CLUB COBRA MEMBER AFTER MY NAME WHILE MANY HAVE SENIOR MEMBER!!!!!!!!!! tHIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE JASON:CRY: :CRY: :CRY: :CRY: :confused: :confused:

clayfoushee 06-21-2004 08:03 PM

The "title" is just a function of the number of posts. It's an automatic feature of the forum software. I think it takes 100 posts or something to become "senior."

BUT.....be careful, if you post a bunch of meaningless stuff.....people will start ragging on you....just the nature of this snake/beast.

Welcome to the forum!!

rdorman 06-21-2004 08:16 PM

Just have to post Jason. And of course turn off the Cap Lock key! But Clay is right. Keep your sense of humor, post some good replies and the rest is gravy.

You didn't really expect to be a Senior member after 5 posts did you? Perhaps we should raise the bar:LOL:

Rick

jasonnichols 06-21-2004 08:31 PM

its nice to hear from you guys

Thankyou for the quick reply Im the President of the Victorian cobra club and yes I did get suckered into this position so Im going to milk it for all its worth Enjoy your day jason

Leeroy 06-21-2004 08:40 PM

Never mind Jason being a senior club member doesn't come with any benefits, but I wont to know how Aussie Mike gets "Hot Rod Builder" after his%/

Aussie Mike 06-21-2004 08:51 PM

You can't change it Jason unless you join the Dark Side.

It's that Ford motor of yours that's the problem mate.

Cheers

clayfoushee 06-21-2004 09:02 PM

If you click into your profile, you can change your title to anything you'd like.....hint...hint....

BMK 06-21-2004 09:35 PM

I'm more interested in how they get the Gold Trophy after their name.

:confused:

Bernie

NASSTY 06-21-2004 09:51 PM

Jason,

I'm confused :confused:

Are you the king of the Vic CC or its court jester?

:D :D

Since when did Kings get a sense of humour?
Aren't you meant to rule with a iron fist or at the very least an iron lump?
Hang on, you already rule with an iron lump; it sits in front of windscreen in your cobra!

:D

Bernie, I'm curious too. How do they get that gold trophy next to there name?

Cheers

justbetter 06-21-2004 10:11 PM

Come On Jason

See Jason, you can do anything on the dark side.

Move and feel the force ( induction )...**) **) **) :LOL:

Ron61 06-22-2004 05:00 AM

Bernie,

You get the gold trophy when you contribute to the annual fund drive which is going on right now. The amount is irrelevant. Just anything that you can give helps. $1 dollar or $500 gets you the trophy.
See the posts, Fund Drive Tally and 4th Annual Club Cobra Fund Drive for more information. Also Jamos post in the lounge of Cheap Bustards. This money is to help Brent keep the club going and free and he is going to need to update the servers one of these days and that costs money. Not to say hours of time and sleepless nights.

Ron :)

clayfoushee 06-22-2004 07:17 AM

Here's your ticket to a gold trophy:

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/show...threadid=53439

EarlsflyinCobra 06-22-2004 08:10 AM

What is the "REAL" answer?? I have well over the 100 posts mentioned yet do not have Senior Member after mine?? If it is automatic when does it appear?? And, if you have a saying after your member name, Will it appear?? Me thinks not?????

clayfoushee 06-22-2004 08:23 AM

Earl, you've obviously changed your title to "Ouch, ouch....." in your profile. If you customize it as you have, that will override the automatic titles applied by the forum software. If you want it back, just delete the ouch, ouch.

Ron61 06-22-2004 08:52 AM

Earl,

If you can list 50 reasons that lawyers should be considered the elite of the citizenship, or two reasons why politicians should be considered Gods, you can have Superior Senior Member after your name. :LOL: :LOL:

One reason for either will put you on the minority list. :3DSMILE:

Ron :) :D :rolleyes:

EarlsflyinCobra 06-22-2004 10:09 AM

Clay....I had figured that out, that's why the last statment in my post.....it was made tounge in cheek to point out the issue...Thanks, but I'll keep the ouch ouch......

Ron61.....Guess I'll "never" make Superior Senior Member or the minority list..............thank god

clayfoushee 06-22-2004 10:13 AM

;) :D