Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Active Club Cobra Users (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/55469-active-club-cobra-users.html)

PCC 07-08-2004 05:57 PM

Active Club Cobra Users

Just felt like compiling a list of active QLD'ers using this Site compared to the VIC's, NSW & SA guys.

We always seem to be outnumbered up here, but I suppose its quality not quantity.

Anway to my reckoning we have the following active QLD'ers:

750HP - Craig - built and racing;
Rebel1 - Les - building;
PCC - Me - built and posing;
Tiler - Darryl - waiting to build;
Mate - Don - waiting to build;
Demicobra - Nick - waiting to build;
Ozvenom - Scott - built and racing; and

Mrs Flatchat of course - built and racing.

thats 8! Not quite the dirty dozen. Hope I didn't miss any one.

How many have you other states got and at what stage are you?

PCC 07-08-2004 06:00 PM

Sorry Cameron - missed you!!!

Cameron Parsons 07-08-2004 07:17 PM

You need to improve your aim...:rolleyes:

I know, I know.. gimme a break, it's a Friday :JEKYLHYDE

Cameron

DC COBRA 07-08-2004 07:26 PM

PETER

you might be so outnumbered if you were to include the real owners of these cars THE WIVES, by the way I did not see BERNIE"S name???

DON
not from Austrailia, from Texas about the same

hey,littlecobra 07-08-2004 07:37 PM

Hey, Don! Nice to see you at lunch last Saturday....
Bernie is from South Australia (SA), and this thread was in regards to a different state- I guess called Queensland?
They have states, sort of, New South Wales (?), Victoria (?)
Anyway, kind of like Northern US, the South, southwest, Earthquake land, etc.....:LOL:
Kristen

DC COBRA 07-08-2004 07:59 PM

SORRY

I guess I don't know alot about Austrailia, geography class in school pretty much slept thru that. I guess I don'y know much about TEXAS either since I was implanted hereHA!HA!

DON

demicobra 07-08-2004 09:11 PM

I love Australia but these bloody Kangaroo`s in the main street of town really annoy me. :confused:

That ain`t a knife,this is a knife!:D

No Idea :confused:

Cameron Parsons 07-08-2004 09:36 PM

It's easy really, the only major difference between Taxas and Australia, is that Texas is much, much, smaller...:eek:

Cameron

Excaliber 07-08-2004 10:24 PM

Texas is smaller???? Now theres something I've never heard. :D

.....makes perfect sense to!

List of the "dark side" vs the "other" side?

BMK 07-09-2004 02:16 AM

%/

South Australia - state of excitement

:LOL:

:3DSMILE: - Please send permit to cross border

Bernie

Bryan Wilson 07-09-2004 07:16 AM

CC Aussies

Here is my list of Aussies on CC
750hp
9 sec Cobra
ac andy
ac muscle
AC514
Adrian S
Almost
Alvin
Aussie Mike
Barry Nelson
Batman
Beejay17
Bernie Knight
BJ's Snake
boxhead
brooksie
Bryan Wilson
Cameron Parsons
cameron02
Chris Brown
Chris D
Chris L
Clarkey
Cob 351
cob460
cob54
Cobber
Cobra.au
cobrasportcars
demicobra
DownUnder
EVLCOB
Fangs DownUnder
gtir_94
inazuma_x
jasonnichols
justbetter
ledge
Leeroy
Lynmac
mate
MelbourneCobra
mongrel cobra
Mrs flatchat
Mrs. REPTYL
NASSTY
OZCOBRA
OZVENOM
PCC
plastic
Python
Rebel1
REPTYL
rexee
rollerman
sevenohms
Shelby400
simon clemens
Sloth
snaken
STASIK A4
stefanog
STEPHEN BROHOLM
StrokerCobra
Stuart
SVO429
TiAL
Tiler
Tony Cram
WILDAC
Cheers,
Bryan

750hp 07-09-2004 07:38 AM

Jeez Bryan, someone's got a lot of time on their hands !!!!!!!!

Anyone know what Paul (OZCOBRA) has been up to lately?

BMK 07-09-2004 03:48 PM

Craig

Paul is back at work in Dandenong at a sprinkler installation company.

Saw him at Mike Moore's wedding and he was keen to get back into his car. I guess seeing there were about 7 or 8 of the Cobra owners there it enthused him.

:LOL:

It certainly enthused Mike into action.

I have been out to Doug's paint shop and Paul hasn't been around. His car is stored there.

:confused:

Cheers

Bernie

750hp 07-09-2004 04:52 PM

Thanks Bernie. Mike Moore got married?!? I only met him once - when he had the black monster at West Wyalong a few years ago - and he certainly didn't seem like the type of guy who would settle down and get married anytime soon !!!

BMK 07-11-2004 01:38 AM

Craig

Mike went on to developing the Daytona Extreme roadster see:

**)

www.x7cars.com

They have a Daytona Spyder 365 and the extreme 7 series 2 roadster that is powered by the 350.

Have heard he has recently changed direction a little, and is working with his wife in a business she runs.

%/

Yes married and still very happy.

Cheers

Bernie

PCC 07-12-2004 06:24 PM

Thanks Bryan for your response!!! As detailed as ever:cool:

I was intrigued to know who was at what stage with their babies (Cobra's, not the other sort).

I keep seeing Cobra's in the area, but I doubt any of them actually use this site (their loss).

The colour's I've seen don't even seem to go down to Sanctuary Cove much (not that I do anyway).

One was silver with black stripes and for a second, presumed it was Cameron's. Until realised Cameron's is still in the sahara somewhere.

I'll have to jump in mine so that I can catch them and recruit a few more.:D

Cameron Parsons 07-12-2004 07:10 PM

The Sahara :eek: no wonder the shipping costs were so high :rolleyes:

Hopefully it will arrive in Oz at the end of next month %/ Hopefully.....

Cameron