Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Victorian Club Rally (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/57352-victorian-club-rally.html)

Batman 09-05-2004 04:33 AM

Victorian Club Rally

The date for this years Club Rally has been set for 24 October 2004.

It will be a start in Williamstown around 9 or 9.30 and take approx 3hrs ending up somewhere else for lunch.

Cost is $10 which will cover prizes and anything left over will be tipped in for the lunch bill - NO not speeding fines!! %/

I need to know final numbers and collect money from entrants at the October meeting (7 October, first Thursday after Nationals)

You don't have to have a Cobra to join in, just a Melways & a bucket load of patience for your navigator :D

We have 8 starters already so lets keep 'em coming

Let me know

Cheers

Batman

boxhead 09-05-2004 05:37 AM

I wont be in Melbourne when your rally is on, but I will be there on the thursday for the club meeting so I will come along and catch up with anyone else who doesnt get to the nationals.

NASSTY 09-05-2004 04:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
G'day Batman,

Mrs NASSTY and I will be there. Just took delivery on Friday of my new daily driver, a Peugeot 206 GTi 180. Its BRILLIANT! :D

On Sat morning we headed off to Marysville for brekky via the, mostly empty, Black Spur. After brekky we took the road to Warburton via Lake Mountain. I knew we were on the right road then a sign stated: "Warning: High Rider Accident Area". As we approached the turnoff to Lake Mountain we began to see snow. It had snowed during the night and the landscape was covered in a layer of new snow. As the wind blew, snow fell off the trees giving the impression that it was snowing. A Kodak moment! Luckily there was no snow or ice on the road. As we drove below the snowline things got even more interesting. The road remained wet but there were more bends than straights. The Pug has amazing levels of grip in the wet, no doubt helped by the 205/40 Pirelli P7000s on 17" rims. It weighs 1100kg and is powered by 130kw 2.0 motor.

I'm over the moon with this car and today, I took the long way to work! :D

We'll be there and while the Pug doesn't have the straight line speed of a cobra it wouldn't surprise me if it can hold it's own through the bends. :LOL:

Cheers
:D :D

Rebel1 09-05-2004 05:42 PM

Gawddd :D

And some Victorians are critical of me havin a Magna for a daily driver. :3DSMILE:

Sheezzzz :LOL: :LOL:

NASSTY 09-05-2004 06:53 PM

G'day Les!

No matter what ya say ya can't get the smile off ma face! :D

stiffy 09-05-2004 07:38 PM

Hi Batman,

Count me in........

stiffy

jasonnichols 09-06-2004 08:00 PM

Im in too with bells:3DSMILE:

Batman 09-06-2004 11:00 PM

This is more like it