Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   400TT - Craig or John ? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/58205-400tt-craig-john.html)

750hp 10-23-2004 04:08 AM

400TT - Craig or John ?

Congratulations on your results at the Nationals. I can see you lurking on the website, but not a whole lot of posting going on yet.

Don't be shy !!!

Rebel1 10-23-2004 04:33 AM

Hiya Craig,

That reptyl fella is lurking too :3DSMILE:

Hey Jason...congrats on all the achievements at the nationals.

That lady of yours must be able to drive too...congrats to her as well.

Welcome 400TT..congrats to you too.

Cheers all

400TT 10-24-2004 01:10 AM

It's me Craig.

I'll pass on your congrats to John. He is pretty stoked and pretty surprised. Very strong competition in that < 5.2l class.

Bryan Wilson 10-24-2004 02:41 AM

400TT at Nationals

1 Attachment(s)
Craig,
Welcome to Club Cobra, and put this photo in your gallery so we all know what your car looks like.
Cheers,
Bryan

BMK 10-24-2004 07:20 AM

Bryan

Did you get any otherr photos of Cobras on the track??

Bernie

Bryan Wilson 10-24-2004 03:39 PM

Photo CD

Bernie,
There are many Cobra photos of other cars in the hotshots section on the CD but unfortunatly there are none of your car.:CRY:
Cheers,
Bryan

BMK 10-24-2004 04:04 PM

Thanks Bryan

Hard to get a photo of a car when its spinning at you. I saw the photographer duck for cover..:LOL:

Thanks anyway..

Bernie

750hp 10-25-2004 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Craig - I can imagine that the small block aspirated class would be the most hotly contested - after all, that makes up the majority of Cobras on the road. That just makes John's efforts all the more impressive !

Here are a couple more pics of your car from Morgan Park. They're not great shots, but at least people that haven't yet seen the car can see what a sinister looking car it is. I really like the black everything look.

A side note - you might be interested to know that a couple of duplexes across the road from me sold to the same interstate buyer for $171K each.

Craig

750hp 10-25-2004 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
... and in the pits