Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   4 Sale 6 speed getrag. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/60004-4-sale-6-speed-getrag.html)

OZVENOM 12-26-2004 03:19 AM

4 Sale 6 speed getrag.

Hi All I have decided to sell my cobra i will have to be detuned so i am taking out the 6 speed ,turbo ,motec ,intercooler ect. and selling it all off . puttin in a 5 speed and a standard lexus. well nearly standard.

The getrag comes with the adaptor and forward mounted shifter to fit it to a lexus v8.
A great gear box . virtually unbreakable.

Any enquiries please email or pm me.

Oh and the cobra is still for sale at a greatly reduced price.

OZ:CRY:

Ps i am bulding a new awd alloy chassis cobra with a 650 hp turbo.

Rebel1 12-26-2004 03:41 AM

Re: 4 Sale 6 speed getrag.

Quote:

Originally posted by OZVENOM

Ps i am bulding a new awd alloy chassis cobra with a 650 hp turbo.
A 650 hp what scotty?

400TT 12-26-2004 03:56 AM

Hmm, let me guess...I reckon it will be another Toyota engine. 1UZ-FE(Lexus) most likey. Although he could surprise and go for something more modern. :)

Toyota do make some more interesting 8cyl & 12cyl engines. :eek:

Batman 12-28-2004 02:07 AM

Did you say All Wheel Drive???????

Batman

400TT 12-28-2004 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Batman

Did you say All Wheel Drive???????

Batman

Yep, OZVENOM likes to stay on the extreme side of things. And it's just a logical progression...isn't it. He has done as much as he can with rwd. :D

OZVENOM 12-31-2004 02:29 AM

and thats not all

yep an all wheel drive cobra that should stop the wheel spin.

also for sale is the complete turbo setup for a lexus v8.
Has made over 400 rwhp .:JEKYLHYDE

PCC 12-31-2004 02:41 AM

Scotty,

Will it fit a 302??????????????????

Joking aside - Happy new year - going partying soon.