Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   New picture uploaded (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/60472-new-picture-uploaded.html)

Lynmac 01-12-2005 04:22 AM

New picture uploaded

Hi all
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and an enjoyable New Year!

I finally posted one new picture of our toy.
It was Christmas day - I am driving as Peter was having drinkies!
I have my mom in the car and took her for a spin along with everybody else that day. What a blast! :)

The car is in undercoat black at this stage - just to get us through this summer. Finished colour will still be Phantom Purple.
The side pipes are fitted but are not working at this stage. We need to get the custom headers made to fit the motor and pipes.

Oh and I absolutley hate the side indicators - they came with the car already fitted. Going to change them to the smaller "magna" ones. Peter wants to change the wheels as well - we are currently debating what we both like! :) Oh the joys of partnership!!

Cheers
Peter & Lyn McArthur
Adelaide

Rebel1 01-12-2005 04:43 AM

Happy 2005 to you Lyn and Peter.

Good to see it up and running...and....

That'd be right....Pete's at home entertaining the relos and you and mum are out in the cobra.

Tsk Tsk ;)

boxhead 01-12-2005 04:44 AM

Hey there Lyn & Peter, you guys have me sitting here all jealous even if it is in black primer.
Atleast your getting to enjoy the car already.
Keep driving it all summer then finish the car in winter, (I wish mine was ready to drive)

BMK 01-12-2005 05:06 AM

Looks good in black and white..

Hi Lyn, Peter and crew,

Now that looks great. Real progress. May see you down at the Mount. soon..:confused:

A good run for the new Cobra...**). Leave Peter at home bring the kids..**)

Have fun in the sunshine.

Cheers

Bernie

Lynmac 01-12-2005 05:19 AM

Hi Bernie

We are heading down your way again this year - Easter Weekend.
But I dont think you will be there - are you going up to the big meet at Wangarratta??

I have four dog shows that I am doing over the weekend at the Mount and at Tantanoola.

We will more than likely only be taking the one car and I dont think I can fit 8 dogs, two kids, two adults and tow a camper trailer with a Cobra!

Although Peter may change his mind and take it for a good run and I will tow the camper in my car.

Cheers
Lyn
Adelaide
PS What is the Willow Vale Caravan Park like???

BMK 01-12-2005 05:31 AM

Lyn

Willow Vale is an average park. On the out skirts of town towards Yahl.

You could have stayed here. Now I have a bedroom for each of the dogs, one for each of the kids, but Peter..:LOL:

If you like I can ask around. Why Willow Vale anyway. Close to the show??

Not a bad idea to give the Cobra a run as well as the kids could tag team into the spare seat with you.

Not sure on Wangarratta, as I may be in Mt. Gambier, as I have a big committment here with one of our busiest weekends..:eek:
If do get away I may race up to Heathcote Drag Strip or Winton Raceway for a day or over night..:confused:

Yes, like that black and white combo on the Cobra..:3DSMILE:

Cheers

Bernie

Mando 01-12-2005 07:27 PM

Looks great guys. I reckon the car sits really nice. Well done.

Regards.

BMK 01-12-2005 08:09 PM

Lyn

OK goty your PM re all the dogs and the caravan park..

Looks OK.

Bernie