Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   302 Windsor (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/63134-302-windsor.html)

richfergus 04-03-2005 08:43 PM

302 Windsor

Is anyone aware of any issues I may have with the NSW RTA putting a stroked EFI 302 into a new Superformance replica?
Richard Ferguson

BMK 04-07-2005 05:21 AM

Richard

%/

I see no one has jumped in here. Perhaps ring one of the NSW club members or PM them on the Forum here. You will find some email addresses in Profiles here also.

If your talking stroked 302 EFI are your thoughts to 347. Do the RTA need to know. I can only suggest that you talk with members and engineers up there.

I do know there has been some real concern in the NSW area with registration of completed Cobras.

The NSW Cobra Club email is;

www.cobraclubofnsw.com

Also try Kevin the NSW membership guru on;

possum427@aol.com

John Redman Pres. on;

jcr@kooee.com.au

All else fails, try the boys at CTC in Warrigal as they are the SPF importers to Australia. Phone 03 56 22 3370.

Their also on:

www.cobtech.com.au

:confused:

Then try slashing your wrists..:eek:

Bernie

boxhead 04-07-2005 05:47 AM

I sure hope he doesnt need to go to your last extreem there Bernie.

I think you are best to contact either CTC or the engineer you are useing to register the car.

If CTC are selling it to you as a complete car then they need to do the questioning for you.

richfergus 04-07-2005 06:55 PM

Thanks Bernie
CTC is putting the car together and is trying to get a reply from the RTA. I was just wondering if any NSW people had any experience.
Yes, it will be stroked to 347
Richard

Mando 04-08-2005 06:11 PM

Richard,
Do you need to use an after market engine management system, such as Austronics or Motec to run your 347? If so youd need to do quite a bit of work to get it passed the RTA.