Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Winton Raceway- test day Fri 8 July (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/65405-winton-raceway-test-day-fri-8-july.html)

snaken 06-15-2005 04:53 PM

Winton Raceway- test day Fri 8 July

Hi Rev Heads

I am seriously contemplating going to Winton on Friday 8 July to test some recent improvements in Snaken :D :D

That Friday is an open test day. I will only be going if the weather is the usual cold early morning fine winters day :MECOOL: :MECOOL:

We have the recent Shelby Fest times as a comparison to guage improvements or dread I say it the degree of going backwards. :confused: :confused:

The Nationals are not far away.

Anybody interested in a boys day out ?????

Snaken

WASP 06-15-2005 10:25 PM

Would love too but Doug has got my engine, he is even sharing a bit with Mr Stanton. Good luck with the new rubber would like to know how they perform

Richard

Leeroy 06-16-2005 06:24 PM

very very interested. Also me with no top weather would need to be fine:MECOOL: I'll catch you at the dyno day and look forward to discuss. When you say open day does that mean anyone off the street?

REPTYL 06-17-2005 06:04 PM

Count me in.
Fixed the transmition after 2 years of dodgy 3rd to 2nd down shifts.
Look forward to see what the old girl will do with a full box of gears.

Rebel1 06-17-2005 09:31 PM

Jason M ..... This is not the place to discuss your marital problems.

;) :)

TMK 2002 06-18-2005 11:07 AM

Its $100 all day, 30 minute sessions... get along! I'd love to, but not this time.

REPTYL 06-18-2005 01:44 PM

Les W....That would be the Cobra's box not Judy's.

and if I called her an 'Old girl" online I would be for some marital problems.
;) :)

BT SNAKE 06-18-2005 02:01 PM

Reptyl

:LOL:

Bernie