Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Cobra car club of Victoria (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/65497-cobra-car-club-victoria.html)

boxhead 06-19-2005 06:37 PM

Cobra car club of Victoria

Hey there everyone, I am on a weeks holidays and in cleaning up the house I have found my application to join the vic cobra club.
Can someone tell me if the price is still $85.00 (membership & joining fee) and is the postal address still Po Box 19 Beaconsfield?

I was ment to do this last year and clean forgot.

Bryan Wilson 06-19-2005 07:59 PM

Vic Club info

David,
The main club page has not been updated as yet (slack me)
but Tony Cram is the new club president and the info I have on him is as follows.

0416 084 664

(03)9841 0274 (H)

(03)9316 3584 (W)

tony_cram@huntsman.com

cramat@alphalink.com.au

Cheers,
Bryan

PS The Vic club page can be found here

Tony Cram 06-19-2005 07:59 PM

VIC Membership

Boxhead,

VIC membership is still $85 for new members.

Address : Cobra Car Club Vic, P.O. Box 436, East Doncaster VIC 3109.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a fresh copy of the membership form. You can do the lot electronically if you like.

Cheers

Tony
President CCCV

Rebel1 06-19-2005 08:15 PM

Hey Tony, Congrats on your appointment as Vic club Prez. Nice to see a fellow RMC owner heading up those dark side blokes. ;)

Hey, and boxhead, joining the vic club does not allow you to average ya rainfall. :p

Cheers

boxhead 06-19-2005 10:44 PM

Thanks for that everyone.