Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Help Needed (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/89704-help-needed.html)

stiffy 07-30-2008 11:24 PM

Help Needed

There might be a problem with my rims !!!!! :(:(

There might be a delay and I was planning to run the Daytona
on the weekend of the 9th August.

Does anyone who owns a Harrison Cobra (who hasn't got their car running) or doing some mods and would like to loan me their rims/tyres it would be appreciated.

STIFFY

Aussie Mike 07-31-2008 12:19 AM

Is that the burnout comp at Calder on the weekend of the 9th? :p

richardferguson 07-31-2008 02:51 AM

Oh, I opened this thread expecting something else............

acecob 07-31-2008 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardferguson (Post 865917)
Oh, I opened this thread expecting something else............

Like....... ?

stiffy 07-31-2008 04:55 AM

Rubber

acecob,

if you dont already know our Richard has a very dirty mind......

He was propably looking for a rubber related thread.....:LOL:

STIFFY NEEDS RUBBER

400TT 07-31-2008 06:41 AM

:D

Stiffy, you could just about use any 5 stud wheels from Ford, Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi etc. Skylines and Supras tend to have the widest rims. They will sit in a long way, but should clear everything.

Just watch caliper clearance to the centre of the wheel. That's only if you are using 4 piston calipers. Skylines wheels will clear, but Supras may not.

stephen low 08-01-2008 06:00 AM

Stiffy you'd be too young to qualify for that school boy period of pencils and erasers but Richard may not be....so you comment is very apt.

Back in the bad old days, with a pencil written mistake you'd calmly turn around to one of the Richards in the class and loudly ask "do you have a rubber on ya Dick"...

so.......70's!

oh and meant to say this got the most snigers if done with a female teacher present - of course!!

stephen low 08-01-2008 06:05 AM

And yes snigers is spelt wrong cause there is some politically correct gismo here that produces s******s if i spell it too black!

Shame about Mr Dick!!

BMK 08-03-2008 01:02 AM

Stiffy

Mmmmm syringes, antibiotics, screenings, lab work and a book of 'sick day' certificates -%/ Throw in a basic understanding of the Hippocratic Oath ..:eek:

I'm sure Richard can help.

richardferguson 08-03-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffy (Post 865935)
acecob,

if you dont already know our Richard has a very dirty mind......

He was propably looking for a rubber related thread.....:LOL:

STIFFY NEEDS RUBBER

Stiffer
You know me so........little:D
Pleased to hear members stepping forward to help with your rim job%/
Richard

BMK 08-04-2008 07:28 AM

Richard Ferguson

Mmmm I have a mental picture of you standing there all gloved and gowned up with a re bore tool - just looking at the 'Stiffmeister"...:LOL:

Intubation...:LOL: