Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Cool GTO footage. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/98478-cool-gto-footage.html)

STEPHEN BROHOLM 07-23-2009 04:51 AM

Cool GTO footage.

G'day all.

I came across this video whilst cruising through a Ferrari forum.

Now I know it's not Cobra related, but who can deny that one of the Cobra's greatest antagonists isn't one hell of a beautiful beast.

Enjoy.

Steve.

Merv and Sharon 07-23-2009 04:59 AM

Great footage Steven. The narrator has a superb voice and is an example of how well some Americans can use English.

Merv

acecob 07-23-2009 05:39 AM

Sick !!!!!! ;)

James Stern 07-23-2009 05:51 AM

Steve,

Thanks so much for sharing. Great footage along with the narration.

STEPHEN BROHOLM 07-23-2009 06:01 AM

You're welcome gents.

What's really amazing is the age of these guys "back in the day", absolutely thrashing around what were to become multi-million dollar treasures.

How about that olive drab paint!

Enzo would have been somewhat unimpressed I'm sure!

Steve.

Baz 07-23-2009 02:57 PM

My favourite Ferrari of all time. Thanks Steve.

Baz

boxhead 07-23-2009 04:47 PM

Thanks for that Steve, that is a geat video showing these cars before they became too expensive.

Caustic_Cobra 07-23-2009 08:28 PM

What I find interesting in the narration is the fact that these guys were all in their early to mid 20's. I know the cars value today, but I am most certain those cars were still quite pricey in those days as well...far beyond the realm on the average 20-something crowd. Big family money I assume and from Hollywood/Beverly Hills no doubt...considering the road footage other than Willow Springs.

Ibr8k4vetts 07-23-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merv and Sharon (Post 968720)
Great footage Steven. The narrator has a superb voice and is an example of how well some Americans can use English.

Merv

yah, He speeks gooder American!:eek:
Nice too see willow back in the day!..has not changed much.;)

LoBelly 07-26-2009 07:12 AM

what do learn from this?

.....Ferrarris - common as dirt

apparently every 20y.o. had one

:-)
LoBelly

acecob 07-29-2009 04:00 AM

Vintage

Here's some vintage stuff from Oran Park :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4Epy-doC0

STEPHEN BROHOLM 07-29-2009 04:44 AM

Ha!

Well Pete, there's only nine minutes and forty four seconds of fame there.

Where's the other 5 minutes and sixteen seconds?

acecob 08-05-2009 02:36 AM

Hey will you be at the Nationals this year with your cam

STEPHEN BROHOLM 08-05-2009 03:55 AM

G'day Pete.

Nah won't be at the nats this year.

Once bitten twice shy after 07 mate.

Sorry.