Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   B & B Cobra's --- Speak with Bryan Anderson (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/b-b-cobras-speak-bryan-anderson/)
-   -   Heater (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/b-b-cobras-speak-bryan-anderson/84639-heater.html)

michaela8456 01-21-2008 05:17 PM

Heater

Can any of you guys have some pictures of heaters you have put into your B&B cars only B&B car owners please. To me that is the best and only kit the easiest kit to build.

lnfletcher 01-21-2008 06:37 PM

I have some pictures on my web site. It is a different heater than they sell.

boris_thespider 01-22-2008 02:19 PM

Hey Larry,
Haven't heard from you lately... how's things coming along. I'm having my engine built now... finally.

Mike

boris_thespider 01-23-2008 10:24 AM

Sorry about hijacking your post for a minute :( Anyway, I put in the same heater that lnfletcher used and located mine in the same spot. The price was reasonable from Summit (part# SUM-991102) and the performance is very good.

Mike

BeasleyRB 01-24-2008 05:44 PM

Larry, you are going to HAVE to put some new stuff on your web page. 3-1-07. I want to see what you are doing!!!

lnfletcher 01-25-2008 09:45 AM

Your right! I wanted to do a little more before I posted pictures. I am planning on a work storm before spring and get it done! The things I have done are not really picture stuff. I've been working on the alignment, seat placement, rattles, and a little engine tuning. The issue with the carpet has kind of slowed the interior stuff, so I've been putting it off. Waiting on getting more time for the body work. i.e lazy!

Thanks for the kick in the pants,
Larry

duke 01-26-2008 02:59 PM

Heater

Here posted a few photos to build page. I pushed the heater and all electrical up under the dash. Makes a very clean engine compartment with no visible wires. AN hose and fittings in the engine compartment.

jams 01-27-2008 10:45 AM

I went with the Summit heater and am very pleased. Much cheaper than B & B's.