Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   BackDraft Racing --- (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/backdraft-racing/)
-   -   Backdraft #951 - Thought I would share (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/backdraft-racing/110280-backdraft-951-thought-i-would-share.html)

jesseasi 04-22-2011 10:02 PM

Backdraft #951 - Thought I would share

I had my car at the shop getting some work done when my buddy came over with his digital SLR.

Using the video on his Nikon D60 - with my car just sitting there - next to other cars and with no majestic back drop, he came up with this.....

I was pretty impressed and thought I should share. Could be a good video to show prospective backdraft buyers.

noblec5 04-22-2011 10:10 PM

very nice!

LoBelly 04-23-2011 12:24 AM

Wow - that came out great

Nice car too

:D

LoBelly

lovehamr 04-23-2011 04:47 AM

That was pretty dang nice!

pjmoore2003 04-23-2011 05:44 AM

Nice Job! Backdraft should ask for rights

Cashburn 04-23-2011 05:48 AM

Wow... Thats a really nice clip. He did an amazing job. Encourage him to follow you around some more.

Cashburn 04-23-2011 07:29 AM

How do you like that head unit and controller for the audio system? How do you have it mounted, just velcro to the tunnel?

dowright 04-23-2011 08:09 AM

Very nice! I own #953. What is the device to the left of the fire extinguisher.

jesseasi 04-23-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dowright (Post 1124677)
Very nice! I own #953. What is the device to the left of the fire extinguisher.

It is the control unit for the sound system. I have a sony marine head unit in the trunk mounted over the battery. I also have a 10" sub in a speaker box mounted in the trunk in the center. In the cockpit I have 4 speakers - two between the seats and two down low in the side panels. Powering it all is a 5 channel pioneer digital amp.

The round device is a remote unit to control the sound system. Right now I just have that temporarily mounted using velcro and a 7" speaker grill that is wrapped in black carpet. I love the remote but not the location. I plan on trying to fabricate something so I can mount it more professionally.

Overall the sound system sound great - I just need to tweak it to get more base in the cockpit while driving - when parked it sounds great.

The main thing is that I don't lose any trunk space with this setup.

albe 04-25-2011 11:10 AM

What is amazing is how he keeps your eye on the prize as he pans around. The man has talent! :cool:

RangerMac 04-25-2011 06:07 PM

Fantastic

He should sell that service. Very nice.