Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   BackDraft Racing --- (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/backdraft-racing/)
-   -   On it's way! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/backdraft-racing/137946-its-way.html)

bobcowan 02-07-2017 12:10 PM

On it's way!

Backdraft Racing - 1642

Currently on the boat, due in 3/10/17. I should get my grubby mitts on it 3-4 weeks later.

I had to special order it to get everything I wanted. No stripes, as I plan to have ghost flames painted on.

Pretty cool that it's #1642. #42 has been my number over a decade. And, after all, "42" is the answer. ;)

Millsy 02-07-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobcowan (Post 1415142)
Backdraft Racing - 1642

Currently on the boat, due in 3/10/17. I should get my grubby mitts on it 3-4 weeks later.

I had to special order it to get everything I wanted. No stripes, as I plan to have ghost flames painted on.

Pretty cool that it's #1642. #42 has been my number over a decade. And, after all, "42" is the answer. ;)

Awesome, Mine is going to DMV for inspection this week, been waiting almost a year. GL with yours!

dallas_ 02-08-2017 04:45 AM

Sounds good Bob. Looking forward to seeing some photos when it arrives.

BDR_Boy 02-08-2017 07:46 AM

VERY cool! Share once it's there!

x96535 02-18-2017 10:32 PM

I look forward to seeing your car in person, Bob. Let me know when you get it in!

KDubU 02-19-2017 07:34 AM

Congrats Bob! So you decided on a BD over FF. Are you going stacks again?

Kyle

PHMCobra 02-19-2017 02:20 PM

I enjoyed similar excitement just over two years ago when I took possession of my new Backdraft RT3 Cobra (#1360) With a Roush 427R engine (550 hp) and 6-speed Tremec tranny. The vehicle has met and exceeded all my expectations. Problem free driving to date--just adjust the tire pressure once a month. A great fun and super thrill to drive. I wish you the same enjoyment with your new Backdraft.

bobcowan 02-21-2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDubU (Post 1416130)
Congrats Bob! So you decided on a BD over FF. Are you going stacks again?

Kyle

Completely different this time. 5.0 Coyote, Edelbrock supercharger,and 6 speed automatic transmission. It won't be an easy build, but it should be interesting.