Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/)
-   -   Breakfast Saturday September 29th (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/117433-breakfast-saturday-september-29th.html)

fishpaw 09-24-2012 09:59 PM

Breakfast Saturday September 29th

Rise and Shine
Let's go to Alice's for breakfast. Leave Starbucks in Saratogo at 8 am, breakfast at 8:30. It looks like Saturday will be the best day of the weekend.
Jerome

badrich 09-25-2012 05:54 PM

Alice's is always good, but this Saturday it is the Annual Jimmy's Old Car Picnic for me. Lots of interesting machinery, but not many Cobras. C'mon guys! :p Rich

Kobura 09-26-2012 04:38 PM

Been There

Being relatively new, I have met at the Saratoga Starbucks only once before. I am game to drive to Alice's or ???.

Richard

PANAVIA 09-26-2012 10:23 PM

I might have to wake up the coupe and take her out ...

scottysheppard 09-27-2012 11:59 AM

Sure wish I had the cobra when I lived in San Jose. You guys always seem to be on the road having a good time. Here in the Reno/Carson City area there's not much Cobra activity. I bought a 16' flatbed to tow the Cobra to the Bay Area but have yet to make the trip. Will do it for sure next spring. Have fun and stay safe. Scotty

scootter 09-28-2012 03:11 PM

Maybe I should bring the new toy!

Scott

4pipes 09-28-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootter (Post 1213044)
Maybe I should bring the new toy!

Scott

If you show me your's, I'll show you mine.:D

fishpaw 09-28-2012 04:18 PM

Dave,
Jarrett's going to bring him movies from last weekend at Thunderhill. Great fun.
Jerome

4pipes 09-28-2012 06:27 PM

Did he hook up with David Ray?

fishpaw 09-28-2012 09:35 PM

Yes we did.
I got a ride several times around the track with Dave.
An "E" ticket ride
Jerome