Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/)
-   -   Monterey Week / Quail / Pebble 30 days to go! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/121438-monterey-week-quail-pebble-30-days-go.html)

PANAVIA 07-14-2013 07:35 PM

Monterey Week / Quail / Pebble 30 days to go!

Greetings Cobra Friends -

a few quick notes ;

Panavia ( Steve / Bob / Troy / Kristin and others ) has rented a small winery off of Laurles Grade for monterey week, we will be hosting cobra get together BBQ during that week / weekend - watch this forum space for detail.

Panavia is excited to announce that Coupe # 54 and Coupe #139 that we have restored / constructed / modified - have been selected be shown at the "The Quail" as representatives of the "Brock" coupe.

We will be sponsoring a rally that week, - will post details later -

We are beyond excited and are making final preparations on the cars now - more news as it happens , -

I wanted to what are you all planning for Monterey week >?

Got the Bug 07-14-2013 08:33 PM

Look forward to hearing about the details Steve. We'll have to get the Cobras out in force that weekend as those "genteel" Corvette guys will be taking over during Monterey week.

Bxx1 07-15-2013 10:29 AM

Looking forward to the details.... seeya in August!

Ron

289fia_cobra 07-16-2013 09:58 AM

I would like to come just on Saturday (I'll be tapped out since I'll be just getting back from Hawaii). As much as I'd like to go and look at the Vette's, I'll probably be too tired from relaxing in the tropics. :D

OnyxRider 07-16-2013 10:53 AM

Well you know the Bohemian Grove...need a vacation after that! don't see anything special this year..been there done that.

4pipes 07-16-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnyxRider (Post 1253384)
Well you know the Bohemian Grove...need a vacation after that! don't see anything special this year..been there done that.

I needed to lengthen my following message. Wtf?

PANAVIA 07-19-2013 09:51 PM

Update ; the Rally page is up -

Monterey Car Week, Monterey, California, your only source for complete events schedules and local information.

Ed and Tom were with us last year, it was a great time to have Cobras Chewing on Ferrari A$$. == now we can chase them in a Daytona Coupe.

car4jim 08-13-2013 10:13 PM

I've decided to make the trek to Monterey. Coming up solo from the LA area. Looking for the latest news on Cobra gatherings or possible Cobra gang to hang with. Probably getting into Carmel mid afternoon Thursday and leaving Sunday morning. Rumor above of a Cobra BBQ with Panavia? Baja Cantina Thursday PM? Any ideas, locations or contact info, let me know.