Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/)
-   -   Sonoma brunch, Sunday 11/9 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/131570-sonoma-brunch-sunday-11-9-a.html)

Gary(SF) 11-06-2014 10:38 AM

Sonoma brunch, Sunday 11/9

For those of you who have not spotted this...I'll be going, probably other Cobra buds too.

North Bay Cobra Brunch Sunday November 9th
Cobra Lovers - Hold the date of Sunday, November 9th, for a return to Sonoma Square. This time we will enjoy the fine food and atmosphere of Plaza Bistro. They open for breakfast / brunch at 10 am and our plan is to be there when they open. They are located in the northeast quadrant, north of Murphy’s Irish Pub. Their address is 420 1st Street East, Sonoma, and their phone is 707-996-4466.

Michael and Sandra will make reservations and Michael says there will be no problem with parking on the square that early. We will need a head count for the restaurant. Please direct your RSVPs to me via PM.

All our NorCal and BACC friends are invited. North Bay Cobras are (mostly) about the people, and most of us bring a co-pilot. If the weather is threatening, bring your DD (daily driver). Hope to see you there.

Link to home page of Plaza Bistro
About The Plaza Bistro

Link to brunch menu of Plaza Bistro
The Plaza Bistro - Menus

scootter 11-08-2014 07:43 AM

Hey Gary,

Danette and I plan on going.

Scott

Gary(SF) 11-08-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootter (Post 1325211)
Hey Gary,

Danette and I plan on going.

Scott

Excellent! See you guys there.

Gary

Mike Bartlett 11-08-2014 01:54 PM

Hi Gary,

Maria and I will be coming up with Scott and Danette. Scott may have emailed you earlier about couting the 4 of us in
?

Sounds fun...

Mike

Gary(SF) 11-08-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Bartlett (Post 1325243)
Hi Gary,

Maria and I will be coming up with Scott and Danette. Scott may have emailed you earlier about couting the 4 of us in
?

Sounds fun...

Mike

Should be great fun. Did you guys PM the contact (Bob) mentioned in my first post? He's the one handling reservations. Hopefully they can accommodate everyone.

Gary

maurice19 11-08-2014 07:42 PM

A couple of us Sacramento guys are driving up and looking forward to the meet.

Maurice

Gary(SF) 11-09-2014 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maurice19 (Post 1325279)
A couple of us Sacramento guys are driving up and looking forward to the meet.

Maurice

That's great, should be a fun day!

Gary

scootter 11-09-2014 06:43 AM

I sent Bob a message on Friday. Do you know where parking on the square is?

Scott

maurice19 11-09-2014 08:36 PM

A nice line up of cars on the square.

Pretty tangerine and black Spf.

Beautiful gold colored mags. next to it.

Maurice

Gary(SF) 11-10-2014 06:37 AM

Really a fun gathering, even if the service was a bit slow at the restaurant (except for Scott's sub-group, which clearly had some pull somewhere...;-). Must have had 10 Cobras on the square, plus a Daytona Coupe, and the weather was simply awesome.

Gary

scootter 11-11-2014 09:01 PM

It is a great destination!! Unfortunately we had to leave early to get back to town and take care of kid issues instead of hanging around longer.

We paid extra at the beginning to get quick service!!

I didn't get to take any pictures though! Did you get any good ones?

Scott

Gary(SF) 11-12-2014 09:09 AM

Sorry, no photos...