Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/)
-   -   Insurance (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/97875-insurance.html)

Filippo 06-24-2009 05:07 PM

Insurance

Any suggestions on auto insurance for a replicar that will be driven more than to a club event, rally, or show; such as around town, to the store, or out for dinner...?

Got the Bug 06-24-2009 05:38 PM

You might want to talk to the company that insures your daily drivers...you might be surprised. I may follow my own advice next time around. I'm currently insured through Northwest Insurance under a policy written by Infinity. It's a good policy that offers unlimited mileage in California. They've also been very responsive anytime I've had a question. Here's the contact info.

Bailey Prater
NW Insurance Center, Inc.
425/483-5758 ext 2
425/483-2016 fax
classiccars@gotinsurance.com

Slick61 06-24-2009 05:54 PM

call Robbin Terry at Midwest Classic Insurance... will do a policy for agreed value & either limited or unlimited mileage. Premium is VERY reasonable. Check with him on restrictions, as to what type of driving you're planning. Great guy... great service.

glassdriver72 06-24-2009 06:36 PM

Insurance

I just did a policy with grundy. An agreed upon value of $35,000 was $500 per year. I believe it is 7,500 miles per year.

Randy Rosenberg 06-25-2009 10:49 AM

MY SPF has been insured with CSAA for the past 9+ years; they added it to my regular vehicle insurance policy.

Filippo 06-25-2009 02:49 PM

Thanks all for your suggestions....I checked with many of those suggested, and ended up with Farmers....for $400 per year with a 4k miles restriction...not too bad as I sure won't be driving much in the winter months....

onefastmustang 07-16-2009 09:43 PM

I have state farm.. 35k insured.. 5k per year mileage.. 268 bucks a year.