Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Bowtie Snakes (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bowtie-snakes/)
-   -   OMG!!! What The?? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bowtie-snakes/140605-omg-what.html)

Larry B 03-16-2018 05:12 PM

OMG!!! What The??

1 Attachment(s)
So I was kinda getting a few things dialed in when I heard this soft squeaking sound coming from hood so popped open the hood and YIKES!!!

bingo2 03-16-2018 05:27 PM

Rat Rod

PeteH 03-16-2018 08:44 PM

He's a big one! That's not good. Time for some mouse traps and Decon around the garage!

FWB 03-16-2018 09:37 PM

the smell of the chebby brought him in :rolleyes:

Alfa02 03-17-2018 02:31 AM

OMG Fred B, I can see the "Chebby" guy's warming up the tar, and pulling out the feather's, ;)

Gaz64 03-17-2018 03:56 AM

OMG alright.

Hopefully only one.

I brought a car home after being in storage at one sisters house.

Within a week I had a mouse issue in my pantry, caught one, then another, all up a family of four rode home in my engine bay,
then snuck in the house when I wasn't looking. Little F*^&ers. :LOL::LOL:

Ron61 03-17-2018 04:52 AM

Well at least that squeak will be easy to get out of the engine.

Ron :LOL:

olddog 03-17-2018 06:53 AM

Great hoax with a stuffed animal.

No life in the eyes. Hair out of place. Tail sticking up and straight. Teeth too long.

BB Chevy. The Rat Engine. Swallowed by a Cobra.

RB60 03-18-2018 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry B (Post 1440670)
So I was kinda getting a few things dialed in when I heard this soft squeaking sound coming from hood so popped open the hood and YIKES!!!

Maybe just trying to help give that Chebie some more power? :LOL:

Larry B 03-18-2018 05:41 AM

Come on olddog, it’s not a stuffed animal, it’s a “replica rodent” jeez

olddog 03-18-2018 05:48 AM

I'll give you that.

Alfa02 03-18-2018 05:53 AM

Geez, olddog, that the same reaction I have when I see a Chevy motor in a Cobra (Dead eyes, messed up hair, tail sticking straight out) :) :) Oh what fun we have here.

Dominik 09-23-2023 01:49 AM

In the 90s (in Germany) I had an all-aluminium 496 cui in a RAM Cobra.
Engine came from a McLaren M8F, but got detuned for street use.

Yes, Chevy rat.

Harpoon PV2 09-23-2023 08:21 PM

Well, now we know, the more Rat engines you buy, the more Cobra's you have to buy to swallow the Rats! But, eventually, you will run out of garage space, so you will have to buy a Mangusta (mongoose!) Cheers, Dennis