Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Bowtie Snakes (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bowtie-snakes/)
-   -   Until Later... (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bowtie-snakes/49572-until-later.html)

leslie.files 01-22-2004 10:46 AM

Until Later...

I have always believed that there is a time and place for everything. I have mentioned before that I am a veteran and proud to have served. I am again getting that oppurtunity. I have been called and am deploying to Iraq. I will miss reading this forum and banter. I look forward to the day that I return and read more so that I may start again on my project. Take care my friends, until later...

mj_duell 01-22-2004 11:01 AM

Good Luck, God Bless and Thank You. It is because of people like you that we enjoy all of the security and freedoms that we do. Come back soon the CC will be waiting.

:D

--Mike

Dirty Harry 01-22-2004 11:16 AM

Thank you sincerely. You and the all others will be in our thoughts and prayers for a safe return.

bwana50 01-22-2004 11:52 AM

Good luck, and keep your head down.

DonC 01-22-2004 12:19 PM

Tohmer:
Thoughts and prayers.
DonC

wilf leek 01-22-2004 01:42 PM

Be safe. Come back here and tell us all about it.

rdorman 01-22-2004 01:46 PM

Keep your head down and ammo dry! Tell those darn trouble makers we are trying to give them their frickin country back to them!
Rick

SPEEDEAMON 01-22-2004 01:48 PM

Thanks for taking care of the dirty job. Take care of yourself and get rid of all the goons that are uprising. Do tell us what you're doing from Iraq. I'm sure you can connect to CC from there.

Shin

Rick Yeager 01-22-2004 01:54 PM

Thank you and God Bless. We look forward to your posts when you get a chance.

Rick

Rich 01-22-2004 02:09 PM

Be careful and come back in one piece.

blykins 01-22-2004 03:03 PM

God bless you...and thanks for keeping us all safe over here. You are very appreciated.

mikiec 01-22-2004 03:14 PM

As one vet to another...

Keep your head down. Come back safe.

Thanks

Mike

maxrpm 01-22-2004 03:23 PM

Just want to say Thank You. Your Countrymen will be looking forward to your homecoming.

leslie.files 05-09-2004 09:58 AM

Greetings and Salutations from downtown Baghdad. I'm here and doing well. The news does not tell the whole story. Things are not as bad as they appear. Wish I was at home building my Cobra, but will get the chance in a while. You keep the forum going so I can finish my car when I get home. Talk to you all later,