Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Capital Area Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/capital-area-cobra-club/)
-   -   Bad omens early. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/capital-area-cobra-club/118393-bad-omens-early.html)

Tkudog 12-20-2012 02:16 PM

Bad omens early.

Put in deposit on roadster, hired Stewart Transportation to deliver. Today:

FFR sent me my order in a format I can't read
Stewart Transportation spelled my name wrong
The world ends tomorrow
The dog stopped eating

And shortly after finishing my body buck I read that the template doesn't fit the MK4s

kevins2 12-20-2012 02:23 PM

Hi Tkudog,

That is quite a list but all of these things, except the world ending, of course, can be overcome. Hang in there.

FWB 12-20-2012 02:53 PM

if you play country music backwards, the dog will come back to life, your wife will come home and possibly get the buck you need........oh wait....wrong buck....never mind..

soulman 12-20-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tkudog (Post 1223676)

The world ends tomorrow
The dog stopped eating

And shortly after finishing my body buck I read that the template doesn't fit the MK4s

Well....

Here in Oz seeing we see the 21st of Dec first...

The world has ended,

It was a spectacular finale !!

So brace yourself , in a few hours it will be the 21st in the US .

Soul

FWB 12-21-2012 06:59 AM

oh well another end of the world scenario come and gone......1984, 1999, 5-5-2000 and all the other minor dates set by other sayers of the so called truth..2012 , some still hanging in there saying oh i could be off 10 to 15 days...yawn...

whatever.....

AL427SBF 12-21-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FWB (Post 1223737)
oh well another end of the world scenario come and gone......1984, 1999, 5-5-2000 and all the other minor dates set by other sayers of the so called truth..2012 , some still hanging in there saying oh i could be off 10 to 15 days...yawn...

whatever.....

Gentlemen - No where does the prophecy say the end of the world will occur at 1 second past the stroke of midnight on 12/21/12. This spetacular event needs a little more time to get 'er all lined up, sometime today when we're in-line with the milky way's blackhole, all hell is gonna break loose :LOL:

Tkudog 03-29-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tkudog (Post 1223676)

The world ends tomorrow
The dog stopped eating

Update, today I have gotten to the point where MD just agreed to is issue me a title! :D

Although the aforementioned dog died.

Paul F 03-29-2016 11:28 PM

Three years go by and that's all we get to the story? No pictures? No story about Stewart Transportation, tbe template issue, the actual build? This stinks. We want stories.

Tommy 03-30-2016 04:45 AM

I, for one, appreciate a member who comes back to close out an open thread. Of course it would have been better with pictures.