Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Capital Area Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/capital-area-cobra-club/)
-   -   Visiting in Northern/Southern MD July 15-16. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/capital-area-cobra-club/71143-visiting-northern-southern-md-july-15-16-a.html)

decooney 07-13-2006 08:12 PM

Visiting in Northern/Southern MD July 15-16.

Hello CACC Cobra Friends,
Here from California/NorCal visiting relatives in Northern (Rising Sun MD) and Southern Maryland (Broomes Island / Solomons MD areas) this weekend and remembered you guys have the CACC club here with 50+ Cobras right?

This may be a dumb question considering the humidity this time of year, but does the CACC ever get together and meet on Saturdays for breakfast anywhere in MD or DC area? Heading south in the morning on Saturday. Maybe I can catch you guys next time if you do. Take Care - Duane from Folsom CA. Just thought I'd say hello.

R U YELLA 07-14-2006 06:43 AM

Yes there is a gathering at the Vienna Inn. Check out this link:

http://www.capitalareacobraclub.com/...ic,2721.0.html

Hope to see you there.
Ed Digges

RACERAL 11-12-2006 09:28 AM

Go visit Annapolis and for sure tour the Naval Accadamey

decooney 11-12-2006 11:28 AM

Hi Al,
I was there last July 2006 visiting with family, with an extra day to see if I could figure out where the Cobra clubs hung out in Md. As you may not have noticed, there is a date above each post. Thanks though... :D

Naumoff 11-12-2006 12:49 PM

Duane, Why didn't you call me when you were here? :)

decooney 11-12-2006 01:51 PM

Hey Tony,
I lived in P.F. during my younger years and spent all my summers in P.F. years ago. My cousin Paul Monger/Remax lives on Broomes Island. Does the "Calvert Room" and the days of mid 70s there ring a bell to you? Some remember that era well. Trail's Amoco? Hahaha. How about the Chesapeake Ranch Club or how about the Drum Point lighthouse now down at Solomons... My father helped to develop a lot of that back then, and he is no longer around. I go back every two years to touch base with the few relatives remaining there. Spent a lot of time on the Pautuxent this last trip there. Some things have changed so much, and many other things are still very much the same. Many memories of the past for me, part of my roots. I'll look you up next time i'm back there. :D

Naumoff 11-12-2006 05:51 PM

Paul and Sandy were our agents when we bought our property and built our house 13 years ago.
A lot has changed just in those few years.
If you come back in a couple of years you won't recognize the place. Lots of commercial retail developement in all parts of the County.
PM me before your next trip out here. I'll buy you a drink.