Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Classic Roadsters II (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/)
-   -   CR cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/140773-cr-cobras.html)

Bulldog 04-13-2018 09:11 AM

CR cobras

Ed D V Combs just wondering. If you have any numbers on how many crcobras were made in Fargo plant ? Thanks Bulldog .

Alfa02 04-13-2018 03:21 PM

Excellent question, Bulldog. I too have wondered how many CR Cobra's built ( As rolling chassis or complete factory built cars ) & kits were sold? The story on my car, was a dealer ( I know this dealer ) in eastern Washington, had ordered 5 rolling chassis, complete less engine & transmission, the factory could only supply 3, with mine being one of those. Mine (word of mouth) built 10-91, but not delivered till 4 or 5-92. I was never able to get my Certificate of Manufacture, so do not have a chassis #.

Bulldog 04-14-2018 11:54 AM

Alfao2 thanks for reply maybe we can find some. Info. My car has a Von # on i will try to do so e search on it . Bulldog

studebaker53 04-15-2018 06:36 AM

AlfaO2,
Did you ever get your car finished and titled? Without a MCO in Virginia would be a big problem. Im not familiar with Washington State titling requirements....

Alfa02 04-15-2018 11:42 AM

@studebaker53, no not yet, but not a big deal here. WSP (state patrol) safety check, and inspection, they will issue a Tltle, Vin#, lic. plate ( I can use my vintage plate), registration, etc. The only issue is the state will hold the title for three years, to make sure none of the parts were stolen or a claim on them. My car is 90% done, mid-May should be done. It can be titled as a 65 Cobra, but will show (reproduction on title). I still have my carpet's, but the interior guy, still wants to use the pattern, and of course it's one of the last piece's to be installed, you still need them? . it's getting close, Tom.