Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Classic Roadsters II (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/)
-   -   bobm (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/140996-bobm.html)

BOBM 05-31-2018 01:14 PM

bobm

I am 76 with severe copd. My classic has been siting in my garage for 1 year so I have decided to let her go. Please contact me at bobm@esva. net with any questions and pictures. Phone number is 757-302-1186, and let me what you would like to know. Many trophies for this classic at shows.

cycleguy55 05-31-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBM (Post 1445356)
I am 76 with severe copd. My classic has been siting in my garage for 1 year so I have decided to let her go. Please contact me at bobm@esva. net with any questions and pictures. Phone number is 757-302-1186, and let me what you would like to know. Many trophies for this classic at shows.

You might consider posting it in the CC classifieds: PhotoPost Classifieds - Cobra/Daytona/GT40's for Sale (private party sales only) - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

twobjshelbys 05-31-2018 02:00 PM

And you might also consider an ad at 427 Cobra Country--Ford AC Cobra replica manufacturers SUPER-SITE

BOBM 06-01-2018 09:35 AM

I would like to give an opportunity for someone in the club, who will care for her, to purchase the vehicle. Please inquire about price and see some pictures. email bobm@esva.net.

James Stern 06-10-2018 05:16 AM

Bob,

Best of luck to you in the sale of your Cobra. The parting will be hard but obviously necessary.

Ron61 06-10-2018 08:49 AM

Bob,

I am sorry to hear of your problems and as Jim said, it will be hard to see it go. When I sold mine I didn't even want to watch him drive off with it. Best of luck to you in the future.

Ron

Buzz 06-10-2018 10:29 AM

Good luck with the sale and all the best!

Alfa02 06-10-2018 10:30 AM

Bob, as one Classic Roadster owner to another, I too feel your pain. Hopefully the next owner will start his own memories, those we keep forever. As I keep thinking we are just caretaker's. I will put the word around the NW. I'll Email you for pictures & price. Cheers Tom.

BOBM 06-11-2018 01:25 PM

I want to thank all of you-all who have expressed your thoughts. It is sure a comfort to hear from such concerned members.

Bob

Trubble 06-12-2018 09:14 PM

Bob,
London Cobra Show is in my backyard, 23 June. If you wish, send me a PM, and I will help spread the word. Will be working as volunteer, and meeting lots of visiting owners and maybe some shoppers too.

Take care.

BOBM 06-13-2018 07:54 AM

Thanks for the message.

Old timer doesn't know what a "PM" is? Please let me know.

cycleguy55 06-13-2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBM (Post 1446245)

PM = Private Message

Trubble 06-13-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBM (Post 1446245)

Oops! Sorry Bob!
Per my private msg back to you, I'll be talking to you shortly.