Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Classic Roadsters II (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/)
-   -   Classic Roadsters Hardtop (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/141201-classic-roadsters-hardtop.html)

Snakebite05 07-11-2018 06:35 PM

Classic Roadsters Hardtop

Hey guys I have a 97 CR Cobra. Does anyone know where I can find a hardtop?

Alfa02 07-12-2018 08:36 AM

@Snakebite05, I will say this, good luck. I know they built them, but never saw one, or every heard of one for sale. so yea, rarer then "Hen's teeth" ;) Here in the "Northwet" I would love to have one. Not that I would do much wet driving, but would be neat to have. Any other Classic Roadster guy's seen one?? Cheers Tom. P. S. Can you post pictures yet? Love to see your Cobra.

Bulldog 07-12-2018 07:40 PM

Hard top

Yes guys have a classic roadster hard top that came with my cri have heard that they are rare I have used mine a few times it changes the look. some people like it on some don't, it kind of. grows on you I think I will keep it it gets hot here in Texas in the summer. Will keep my eyes open for any one with a top for sale . Bulldog

74proii 07-12-2018 10:57 PM

Mr Bruce in the classifieds sells them. I briefly spoke to him about them. He has a longer header to fit our cars.

Alfa02 07-12-2018 11:17 PM

Good see you back on the forum, John. hey we have a show in Handsville Sunday, if your not working, maybe see you there??? I have 6-7 Cobras, and 3-4 Tigers coming. Tom.

74proii 07-14-2018 10:32 PM

working till 4, and anniversary

Snakebite05 07-15-2018 12:27 AM

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. I tried to post a few responses over the last few days along with pics of my car but I kept getting a message saying they needed to be approved(I'm clearly a new guy). I've read a lot of good things about Mr Bruce before making the post but didn't know he made an option for our cars. I reached out, hopefully he can help me out.

Bulldog do you by chance have any pics of your car with the top? I've only seen a couple photos of our car with a hardtop.

Alfa02 I'll do an intro post and get some pics of my car up there.

Thanks for all the help so far everyone! Really excited to be part of this community, seems like there is a strong sense of brotherhood. Let me know if anyone is near the Chicagoland area, would love to have a beer or 4 with ya!

Dominic

Bulldog 07-16-2018 07:24 PM

Hard top

Snakebite send me your email address if you would like and I will forward some pics of car with top on it. Up to you,Bulldog

Snakebite05 07-18-2018 08:01 AM

Hey Bulldog I sent my email over in a direct message but here it is as well. Dpacione1@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Bulldog 07-20-2018 02:23 PM

Hard top

Snakebite05 will get picsto you of car with and without top

Bulldog 11-13-2018 06:36 PM

Photos

Snakebite05 did you ever get those pics that I sent of my car with the hard top?

mr bruce 11-14-2018 03:10 AM

I got a CR in the garage getting an engine swap, I can make a LeMans top for it if anybody seriously wants one, pm me if your interested

Alfa02 11-14-2018 04:20 PM

@Bulldog ,can you post those pics here, I think the rest of us CR guy's would like to see your car with the hard top on. If not I can PM you my Email. Cheers Tom.

Bulldog 11-16-2018 06:56 PM

Hard top

AAlfa02 I will try to post pics.

TX-Excalibur 11-17-2018 08:02 AM

Hard Top

I would be interested in seeing the pictures of the hard top on your car too.