Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Classic Roadsters II (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/)
-   -   A bunch of Spare CR Parts curious what I should ask for them?? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/144180-bunch-spare-cr-parts-curious-what-i-should-ask-them.html)

DSigel 10-30-2020 01:58 PM

A bunch of Spare CR Parts curious what I should ask for them??

Hello, I have a fair amount of new parts that were never used or I won't use for my 1992 CR.

I have the High backed leather with headrest seats that came with the order, original cr seat rails, original headlights, original dash with glove compartment and glove compartment parts, and chrome side mirror. I have more parts.. but these are the first round of purging extras.

All parts are in new condition. Just came out of their boxes for the first time since received in 1992 this summer. Just trying to find out how much I should ask for them.

Thanks all!!

twobjshelbys 10-30-2020 02:09 PM

It would help if you posted pictures of the parts. There may be some forum "rules" that prevent that until you've made a few other posts or you can upload them to a photo sharing site and then post links here.

Good luck.

DSigel 10-30-2020 02:16 PM

Will get some good pictures this weekend :) Thanks!

Alfa02 10-30-2020 02:44 PM

As Tony said, check our "Rules" then put them up for sale, in our for sale section. I know back when I needed parts for my Classic Roadster, our club member's came though, with every "One off CR part" that was needed. I would ask for Best Offer. Lots of CR owners here, good luck, Cheers TommyRot.

MGM 11-02-2020 05:22 AM

CR Parts

I’d be interested in the side mirror, and also a drivers roll bar and tonneau cover if you have them. I’m not sure what the parts are worth as I’m a fairly new owner. The other guys here would know more about that.
Cheers
Michael

DSigel 11-06-2020 06:56 AM

I have tried to post, I need to really reduce the size of pictures :( will get them posted shortly

Chicagowil 11-07-2020 07:53 AM

I have a 90 CR and am interested in what you have. I sent you a PM.

Pasta Power 11-15-2020 08:47 AM

CR parts foe sale

I too have a CR 1 and would be interested in the glove box, and would like to know what you may left. Thanks.

Chicagowil 11-25-2020 06:35 PM

Sent you an email regarding the seats

Thom

TRD_OKC 02-03-2021 03:10 PM

glove box

Interested in glove box

snake oil 02-14-2021 11:24 AM

C R Parts

Hello,
I know this is an older post, but if you still have the seats I am interested!
Let me know please
Thanks,
Arcenio
773-505-9345
arcenio@crosstown-realty.com

jd54 03-20-2022 12:31 PM

CRII Parts

I'd be interested in bumper overriders and front loop if you have those!

Roylerumble 03-21-2022 06:09 AM

parts

Older thread that popped up, interested in the headlights if you still have them PM'd ya

RonKahn 04-10-2022 05:57 PM

I bought this entire CRII kit from DSigel back in September of 2021. I will let you all know what parts I may have left over after assembly. Thanks