Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Classic Roadsters II (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/)
-   -   Where are all the CRII Guys (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/classic-roadsters-ii/145582-where-all-crii-guys.html)

Roylerumble 01-21-2022 11:07 AM

Where are all the CRII Guys

Haven't seen any activity on the CRII forum lately. How's everyone's builds and mods going?

sunman 01-21-2022 11:51 AM

Couple more hours...
Coil over chassis about done
Finishing the new style adjustable a arm brackets with/without antidive
Painting the a arms and chroming the brackets all that’s left to do
Making a standard dash in a Classic Roadsters mould as practice for the top
How to chop the top is planed and the jig table is under construction
Doing a NASCAR style template for roof shape
Chopped Chromed Toasted “Classic Roadsters 427” is about to happen
Van Halen Red with “JUMP” plates
Party On

Sycraft 01-21-2022 01:34 PM

It's cold here.. under cover

Alfa02 01-21-2022 11:59 PM

I sold my CR 427 street "BRG 427S/O 5-speed" to a very good friend last year, but it only lives 10miles away, with its new garage mates. 2-FFR Daytona's (Both Russ Thompson builds) and a 65 Black with gold ghost stripes Mustang fastback, we call "The Beast" 347 supercharged 5-speed. One of the Daytona will be up for sale soon, to make way for a (ERA, Superformance?) GT-40. So anyone looking for a very nice Daytona coupe PM me. Cheers TommyRot.

Roylerumble 01-22-2022 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1502429)
I sold my CR 427 street "BRG 427S/O 5-speed" to a very good friend last year, but it only lives 10miles away, with its new garage mates. 2-FFR Daytona's (Both Russ Thompson builds) and a 65 Black with gold ghost stripes Mustang fastback, we call "The Beast" 347 supercharged 5-speed. One of the Daytona will be up for sale soon, to make way for a (ERA, Superformance?) GT-40. So anyone looking for a very nice Daytona coupe PM me. Cheers TommyRot.

Does this guy want to adopt a son?

CFD2DC 01-25-2022 08:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Kevin. Been keeping busy. I painted it over the weekend and pulled it out of my booth yesterday! I’ll polish it out and start putting it back together. It’s getting closer every day.

RAZOR 01-26-2022 07:22 PM

Very nice, love the red. What red is it?

Alfa02 01-27-2022 12:36 AM

True Story, Ken Miles Sec. told me back in the day, that color was called "FU ENZO Red" Only they said the two words rather than just FU ;) Cheers TommyRot.

sunman 01-27-2022 07:13 AM

George Strait on the stereo
“Fireman” on the plates
Makin rounds all over town
Putting out old flames

It’s a beauty
Party On

CFD2DC 01-28-2022 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAZOR (Post 1502627)
Very nice, love the red. What red is it?

Hi Razor. Thanks. I almost hate to say it, but it’s Victory red. (A Chevy color) I painted a customers 77 Blazer the same colors and loved it.

Sycraft 01-29-2022 05:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
love the color

C5GTO 01-29-2022 07:34 AM

I'm busy moving my CRII from CA to it's new home in AZ where it will now get driven because the insurance as "classic car" is affordable.

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/pict...ictureid=20011

440.mustang 01-31-2022 01:15 PM

Waiting on the painter to get mine finished, lots to do when I get it back,

Bulldog 02-03-2022 01:40 PM

Bought and sold

Tom did you sell that Holman Moody 427car .this is Bulldog,

Alfa02 02-03-2022 03:21 PM

I did Bulldog, with a heavy heart. But I sold to very good friend in our Core Group, he lives 10miles from me, so I see it often. His Collection has some fantastic cars in it, so it went to great home. I was Cobraless for 6-months, worse 6months of my life ;) But now I'm back with a Pacific Roadster (Salem Ore.) wide body 347DartMotor (550HP) 5-speed, 3700 miles, the gentleman I brought from was cost no object build, it's as nice as the Green 427 car. Good to see your still around, Brent & I are pulling to Boulder Colo. (Shelby American Collection) in Sep 2,3,4 to hang with those boys, we both have Silver with gray Stripe Cobra (Twins) Call me or I'll call you Cheers TommyRot

twobjshelbys 02-03-2022 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1502948)
Brent & I are pulling to Boulder Colo. (Shelby American Collection) in Sep 2,3,4 to hang with those boys, we both have Silver with gray Stripe Cobra (Twins) Call me or I'll call you Cheers TommyRot

See you there. I try to go every year. Used to live there and go 3-4 times a year, now it's our annual excursion.

Alfa02 02-04-2022 05:14 AM

Tony, we look forward to meeting up you. Steve promised some (treats) if we come (How could we turn that down ;)) A couple other club members may make it, that haven't been there before too. Spoke with Allen (Grant) yesterday he will be there for sure, had a heart issue in Dec. but is fine now, and ready to carry on. Cheers TommyRot.

twobjshelbys 02-04-2022 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1502961)
Tony, we look forward to meeting up you. Steve promised some (treats) if we come (How could we turn that down ;)) A couple other club members may make it, that haven't been there before too. Spoke with Allen (Grant) yesterday he will be there for sure, had a heart issue in Dec. but is fine now, and ready to carry on. Cheers TommyRot.

Or maybe not... I just found out that the service for a friend that passed away recently will be some time during the summer, but no known date. I missed last year's Shelby American Collection party because of another service that happened to be scheduled the week before. So it all depends on when things line up. Will keep you posted.