Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Club Cobra Introduction Forum (introduce yourself) (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/club-cobra-introduction-forum-introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Cobra Automotive Wallingford, CT (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/club-cobra-introduction-forum-introduce-yourself/131352-cobra-automotive-wallingford-ct.html)

usmcfred 10-15-2014 07:27 PM

Cobra Automotive Wallingford, CT

I'm considring having some work done at Cobra Automotive in CT on my 427 SO which is installed in an ERA . Looking for experiences both pro and con from folks that have had work done there. Quality of work, honesty, cost, etc. Please feel free to reply via PM if desired. Many thanks, usmcfred

mrmustang 10-16-2014 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmcfred (Post 1322482)
I'm considring having some work done at Cobra Automotive in CT on my 427 SO which is installed in an ERA . Looking for experiences both pro and con from folks that have had work done there. Quality of work, honesty, cost, etc. Please feel free to reply via PM if desired. Many thanks, usmcfred

Top quality workmanship, you won't be sorry using them. Cost, compared to who, and for what? I've found them to be pretty much in line with the other two shops I trust, so that is a moot point. However, what really matters is that I trust them with my life.

Enough said.

Bill S.

66gtk 10-16-2014 06:21 AM

I haven't had any work done there, but I agree with Bill. I would not hesitate to use them if they are available near you. They build the best cars on the track and know what they are doing with our Fords. Scotty and Curt are top notch guys and very helpful.

usmcfred 10-17-2014 03:57 PM

Thank you for the peace of mind. I'll be taking my E.R.A. to them for some engine work on its 427 SO.

usmcfred

1985 CCX 10-17-2014 06:00 PM

100%
A-1
top quality pro's

347stroker 10-17-2014 06:17 PM

I've transported their race cars to vintage races and SAAC events for about ten years. They are first class all the way. They have worked on my Superformance and did excellent work. I trust them. Tom