Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Club Cobra Introduction Forum (introduce yourself) (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/club-cobra-introduction-forum-introduce-yourself/)
-   -   New to CC (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/club-cobra-introduction-forum-introduce-yourself/145584-new-cc.html)

ERA 01-22-2022 08:15 AM

New to CC

Hi all, new to CC, but have had my Cobra about a year and a half, located in N.H. Looks like a great resource here, and hope to link up with some local Cobra owners and participate in some local/regional events (New England/NY area or perhaps further). I have a fairly diversified stable and car interests in addition to the Cobra, so maybe find some folks with the same quirky interests here...:D

A little about the car, it's an ERA FIA, 331c.i. mated to Tremec TKO-600 and Jag IRS. The car was fully built by ERA, previous owner built the engine and shipped to ERA for final assembly, completed in 2009.

KarlzEE Bebout 01-22-2022 09:00 AM

2130, I'm in love with my #2119 and have put nearly 90,000 mile on it. (I like to drive:))You'll find practically any information you need on CC so enjoy.

mrmustang 01-22-2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERA (Post 1502441)
Hi all, new to CC, but have had my Cobra about a year and a half, located in N.H. Looks like a great resource here, and hope to link up with some local Cobra owners and participate in some local/regional events (New England/NY area or perhaps further). I have a fairly diversified stable and car interests in addition to the Cobra, so maybe find some folks with the same quirky interests here...:D

A little about the car, it's an ERA FIA, 331c.i. mated to Tremec TKO-600 and Jag IRS. The car was fully built by ERA, previous owner built the engine and shipped to ERA for final assembly, completed in 2009.

My last ERA was 2031, a beautiful, fully loaded FIA.

I spent a year in your backyard back in the early 80's, absolutely loved climbing/hiking Mount Monadnock and the surrounding mountains....Some great driving roads if I remember correctly as well.

Enjoy the ride.

Bill S.

1985 CCX 01-22-2022 01:02 PM

Welcome

The NH group gathers monthly, we hope to meet you at some point this coming season.
Enjoy the snow! :(

Dwight 01-22-2022 04:10 PM

Welcome

check out the London Cobra Show late June in Columbus Ohio / London.

https://ohiocobraclub1.mybigcommerce...bra-show-2022/

xb-60 01-22-2022 04:21 PM

Welcome ERA.
Your car is silver, yes? I have some pictures of it. Looks like a nice one.

Cheers!
Glen

ERA 01-22-2022 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xb-60 (Post 1502450)
Welcome ERA.
Your car is silver, yes? I have some pictures of it. Looks like a nice one.

Cheers!
Glen

Hi Glen, yes it is, thank you...

ERA 01-22-2022 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 CCX (Post 1502448)
Welcome

The NH group gathers monthly, we hope to meet you at some point this coming season.
Enjoy the snow! :(

Hi Jeff, looking forward to it. I have seen your vids on YT and am a subscriber, beautiful rides. Cheers!

Alfa02 01-22-2022 08:51 PM

Welcome ERA, these are great cars (My last Cobra will be a 289FIA ERA). So, I'll be the first to ask What other 'Toys' do you have??? A lot of us, also own other toys too, even a Vette or two, along with a few Purschie's sprinkled in for good measure;) We don't look down at anyone ;), because first & foremost we're Cobra owners :) Cheers TommyRot.

ERA 01-23-2022 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1502454)
Welcome ERA, these are great cars (My last Cobra will be a 289FIA ERA). So, I'll be the first to ask What other 'Toys' do you have??? A lot of us, also own other toys too, even a Vette or two, along with a few Purschie's sprinkled in for good measure;) We don't look down at anyone ;), because first & foremost we're Cobra owners :) Cheers TommyRot.

Well, I like Jeeps, so I'll start with those. '46 Willys CJ2A VEC (column-shift), '89 Wrangler Laredo, '05 Willys Edition, and a '16 75th Anniversary. (The latter being my daily)

Moving on, '30 Model A Coupe (banger), '31 Model A truck (Flathead V8), '56 Chevy 210 Townsman, and lastly '01 Mustang Bullitt (original owner, 30k miles, wife's car).

I know these are on a very different spectrum from the Cobra (what isn't...lol), but they're just kind of my thing. Truth be told, I've wanted a Cobra FIA since I was a kid, and I was able to find my car at the right time, plus it ticked all the boxes for me. It's just such a blast to drive, and the experience compares to nothing else.

awfink55 01-23-2022 05:42 AM

Greetings ERA, well, it certainly is a small world after all. Art Fink here, ERA #448 427 Semi-Comp. So glad that you are enjoying your ERA. Peter builds a great car. FYI, my wife and I are graduates of Franklin Pierce and on campus a few times a year for alumni events ( up until the Covid hit). I'll give you a call when we're in Rindge, I love to see your collection. Best, Stay warm, Art Fink (Delaware)