Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Consumer Watch (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/consumer-watch/)
-   -   Excellent Service from Rich's Classic Transport (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/consumer-watch/52826-excellent-service-richs-classic-transport.html)

steve meltzer 04-18-2004 10:25 AM

Excellent Service from Rich's Classic Transport

I just got my KMP#174 back from the Kirkhams (see my post on that great experience) delivered by Rich Lacy of Rich's Classic Transport. Super great communication and service. I couldn't tell who was the most excited to hear that car snarl....Rich or me! Recommending him for your transport needs (stay away from Exotic out of Fla.). is a "walk in the park". Email me off line if you have any questions.

southernfriedcj 04-18-2004 10:55 AM

I'll second that. Rich is a first class operator.

David Kirkham 04-18-2004 03:23 PM

Rich is such a nice guy. We have been so impressed with him. Always willing to go the extra distance to make things happen and the make sure they happen right.

Steve,

So glad you got the car back. I hope everything works out well for you. Please call me with any questions.

David:) :) :)

Back in Black 04-28-2004 07:23 AM

Rich and his brother

Teamed up at the end of an icy winter to retrieve my cobra from the clutches of Vern Redel @ WCC. For me they are heros.. prompt, friendly and a real bargain money wise. Two thumbs up! :MECOOL:

Scott S 06-26-2005 10:07 AM

Rich delivered my new coupe project

Rich is a class act! He had a bunch of trouble with his truck on this last run and he kept me informed of his progress. He helped me get the coupe in the shop over some very rough gravel using the small wheeled dolly that SV provided.

I would definately use his service again!

You can find his website HERE

Scott S

Michael4yah 07-21-2005 12:44 PM

Rich brought my hi tech alum car from Scottsdale. What a guy. Went out of his way to help make it happen. Coordinated with the seller and all went smooth. He's a prince and I will use him again. Michael Burgess