Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Deep South Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/deep-south-cobra-club/)
-   -   Cobra in accident? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/deep-south-cobra-club/22062-cobra-accident.html)

hcollado 12-03-2002 04:13 PM

Cobra in accident?

OK, who was it? :( . My neighbor tells me she saw a red with white stripes Cobra in an accident near our home on Five Fork Trickum.

If this is factual, I hope everyone is well and the snake not badly hurt.

Hector Collado

excelguru 12-03-2002 06:06 PM

Calling all cars... calling all cars...

The stripes certainly rule me out. I seem to remember that WD Goldsmith had one... two, actually... with that combo (both SPF's). There was guy at the last luncheon with that combo also (SPF). Can't remember who (sorry). Hope everyone is okay.

Keith %/

southernfriedcj 12-03-2002 06:12 PM

I've seen a Red and white Cobra in the Loganville area(FFR?), but I don't know who owns it.

ToyCollector 12-03-2002 06:42 PM

Nobody I know and it would be the first red w/white in this area I know of. With the holidays, could have been an out of towner. Keith....you sure you didn't do stripes yet??

hcollado 12-03-2002 10:21 PM

Cobra in accident

Tony, I sure hope this was not you.

Tinker? is yours red?. You live near this area in Lilburn don't you?

:(

Hector

Tony Radford 12-04-2002 03:20 AM

You guys should know me well enough by now that if my baby was wrecked, EVERYONE would know! (Unless I was so depressed I couldn't type). Gives me cold chills to think about it.

Alex Donghi 12-04-2002 06:28 AM

I guess you all forgot the color of my spf :LOL: It wasn't me though

LateApex 12-06-2002 02:47 PM

ToyCollector thought you were talking about the Trickum area in Woodstock. Glad it's no one we know. Maybe it was a Mustang Cobra?

excelguru 12-06-2002 03:45 PM

LateApex - Wait a minute... how did you know what Toy Collector meant? :LOL: ;)

If I'd added stripes, Bill would be handing out cigars! :D

Keith :)

Johan 12-09-2002 04:12 AM

Man, I hope nobody in our group got hurt. Maybe his wife saw an MG ?

Dave Crace 12-09-2002 04:18 AM

Well it couldn't have been me, mine is blue. I think ........

DC

750hp 12-09-2002 05:03 AM

Dave - I just noticed your ERA specs. Cool!!! Nothing like going against the grain! ;) Some like to complain about small block motors in 427 body styles. Your car might leave them speechless! :3DSMILE:

hcollado 12-09-2002 05:34 AM

Hey John,

Thanks for posting but, who said anything about a "wife" seeing the wreck? I'll assure you that if my wife saw a Cobra in an accident, she would recognize it. But I cannot speak for everyone else wife. Fortunately, noone has come forward.
**)

From the tone of your comments, are you not having a good day today? Be careful, she may be looking over your shoulder.:3DSMILE: :3DSMILE: :D

Take care.

ToyCollector 12-09-2002 06:33 AM

JW,

What position is your wife in and what is she doing with Spyderman in order to bump her head on the steering wheel???

Disclaimer: Due to above edit, this post may not make sense to those who read it after the above edit was made.

southernfriedcj 12-10-2002 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ToyCollector
JW,

What position is your wife in and what is she doing with Spyderman in order to bump her head on the steering wheel???

HMMMM?, searching for spare change?