Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ERA---Speak with Bob Putnam (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/)
-   -   FiA Rear Trunk Bungie Hold Down (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/132953-fia-rear-trunk-bungie-hold-down.html)

prp289 04-15-2015 02:18 PM

FiA Rear Trunk Bungie Hold Down

2 Attachment(s)
What size hole and washer is used on the Fia rear trink bungie hold-down?

CompClassics 04-15-2015 03:38 PM

Please give me a call, I fabricate both the 3-rivet and 4-rivet versions. 1-760-428-2177

DougD 04-15-2015 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CompClassics (Post 1345289)
Please give me a call, I fabricate both the 3-rivet and 4-rivet versions. 1-760-428-2177

Excuse me? This forum isn't here for you to make a buck. Answer here or get lost!

CompClassics 04-15-2015 04:31 PM

If the poster would like he can contact me, that's his decision not yours DougyD. I answered one of the posters inquiries previously. Must be that time of the month for someone.

Clayboy 04-15-2015 05:08 PM

prp289,

The search function is a great tool... try searching: "289 FIA Bungee Mounts" and see what you get. :)

Bob

CompClassics 04-15-2015 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a photo...

strictlypersonl 04-16-2015 05:14 AM

My records show
1.5" disc diameter
4 (0.13") holes on 1.18" circle
Center hole: 0.35" diam.

DougD 04-16-2015 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CompClassics (Post 1345298)
If the poster would like he can contact me, that's his decision not yours DougyD. I answered one of the posters inquiries previously. Must be that time of the month for someone.

You're right - I may be guilty of being a little harsh, but you're a big boy and I'm sure you can handle it.

My point remains - if every question here was answered with "call me", this forum would quickly dry up and blow away. You could have chosen to give the info as strictlypersonl did and add that the OP could call you for more info. But you didn't. Probably why strictlypersonl has such a good business reputation here.....

CompClassics 04-16-2015 10:12 AM

DougyD

Your a hoot, what makes you think you know ANYTHING about my business?! If the OP wants to call me it is my and his business, NOT YOURS!

CompClassics 04-16-2015 10:23 AM

Like I said the OP is free to call me, wether he wants dimensions or to purchase. This is America.....I think!

Maricopa 04-16-2015 11:51 AM

No this is Club Cobra, and they sell ad space for businesses catering to the hobby..

Clayboy 04-16-2015 10:34 PM

Maybe we should all just dial it back a few clicks… The OP, prp289 has the answer to his question… give it up! If he wants CompClassics to make the parts he can call him. Have we gotten so contentious on CC that it always has to turn antagonistic? Is this the hill anyone really wants to die on? Chillax dudes!
If you are really concerned that CC could "quickly dry up and blow away" then perhaps you could make a financial contribution to it's well being.
Bob

Karl Bebout 04-17-2015 06:21 AM

PRP, if you really want the coolest "washers" I've ever seen, look up GPete, there's pictures on the "scratch built" forum. I don't know if he'd sell some but you could get a good idea for some pretty slick detail items.

prp289 05-04-2015 07:37 PM

Thank you all for the info..... This Forum has helped me alot and is a great tool for information. Thanks again..