Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ERA---Speak with Bob Putnam (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/)
-   -   ERA 2019 Christmas Party (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/143057-era-2019-christmas-party.html)

desgros@vtlink. 12-20-2019 03:08 PM

ERA 2019 Christmas Party

Outstanding Peter! Thank you once again for a wonderful time. Great food and company - such a good host. I especially enjoyed looking at the two Slabsides next to us as we celebrated. Beautiful!

John

ERA #3010 Slabside 289 BRG

CCKW353 12-20-2019 04:35 PM

I hope Chris behaved himself... saw some photos on Facebook. What a spread!

davids2toys 12-21-2019 01:44 PM

As usual, awesome get together with great food and folks. Thank you Peter for providing this annual event
Dave

66AC 12-22-2019 05:57 AM

Was a great time! Always look forward to it. Thanks Pete
Art

sgianino 12-22-2019 08:17 AM

Art! I wish i knew you where there! Would of made it a point to track you down.I spoke with you years ago on the CC Forum, Would of been nice to put a face to the name.
Maybe next year we can have stickers made with our CC Names or our ERA #.

davids2toys 12-22-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgianino (Post 1469995)
Art! I wish i knew you where there! Would of made it a point to track you down.I spoke with you years ago on the CC Forum, Would of been nice to put a face to the name.
Maybe next year we can have stickers made with our CC Names or our ERA #.

This a great idea!

ERA174 12-22-2019 03:36 PM

Thank you to ERA for their hospitality! I agree, name tags would be great next year.

Boat3 12-23-2019 06:48 AM

No photos of this year’s shindig?