Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ERA---Speak with Bob Putnam (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/)
-   -   Era 671 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/144386-era-671-a.html)

twobjshelbys 01-21-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgianino (Post 1487949)
Thanks Tony,
I was mentioning to Tevyn all the Photography work you have done over the years and was wondering if you had a web page with your current Ford GT and CSX you own. He's a big Shelby fan!
Thanks
Sal

Nope, sorry, I don't, but I've posted pictures of CSX4005LA here. I'm pretty sure I included the Red Rocks shoot. They were on photobucket so might not be available any more. Use forum search for CSX4005LA. I can't do it right now.

PS. Don't own either car any longer.

sgianino 01-21-2021 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twobjshelbys (Post 1487953)
Nope, sorry, I don't, but I've posted pictures of CSX4005LA here. I'm pretty sure I included the Red Rocks shoot. They were on photobucket so might not be available any more. Use forum search for CSX4005LA. I can't do it right now.

PS. Don't own either car any longer.

Gotcha, I was under the impression you still had the 2 Shelbys. Did you get out of the Car collecting Hobby or just tired of the Shelbys ?
I found a few pictures of your Green w/Yellow stripe Replica but they where random shots from an Auction i think

twobjshelbys 01-21-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgianino (Post 1487962)
Gotcha, I was under the impression you still had the 2 Shelbys. Did you get out of the Car collecting Hobby or just tired of the Shelbys ?
I found a few pictures of your Green w/Yellow stripe Replica but they where random shots from an Auction i think

I don't have any fun cars any more, just practical ones.

xb-60 01-21-2021 04:47 PM

Sal - what's with the removed posts?
Cheers,
Glen