Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ERA---Speak with Bob Putnam (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/)
-   -   Jim H's old FIA 2045 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/146144-jim-hs-old-fia-2045-a.html)

mrmustang 08-12-2022 09:52 AM

Jim H's old FIA 2045

Someone sent me a message through ClubCobra almost a year or so ago asking if I knew who had purchased ERA 2045 from Jim before he passed. If you are still interested in this information, I believe the current owner is thinking of selling. Send me your contact information via PM and I'll get the information off to the seller.

Bill S.

sgianino 08-12-2022 10:46 AM

Jim Holden? I didnt know he passed away, i spoke with him and his Son a few years ago at ERA at the annual Christmas party.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmustang (Post 1509323)
Someone sent me a message through ClubCobra almost a year or so ago asking if I knew who had purchased ERA 2045 from Jim before he passed. If you are still interested in this information, I believe the current owner is thinking of selling. Send me your contact information via PM and I'll get the information off to the seller.

Bill S.

Sargie 08-12-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgianino (Post 1509326)
Jim Holden? I didnt know he passed away, i spoke with him and his Son a few years ago at ERA at the annual Christmas party.

Deleted

panteralee 08-13-2022 10:18 AM

Jim passed away earlier this year (2022).

panteralee 08-14-2022 09:47 AM

Posted on the FaceBook site for ERA owners

Beretta92 09-17-2022 04:23 AM

The car WAS for sale then it wasn't.
Sometimes it's just to hard to say Goodbye!

Sargie 09-17-2022 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beretta92 (Post 1510580)
The car WAS for sale then it wasn't.
Sometimes it's just to hard to say Goodbye!

Thought I was ready to let it go until someone wanted it and then…..

mrmustang 09-17-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sargie (Post 1510586)
Thought I was ready to let it go until someone wanted it and then…..

"Gary" would have been the perfect next owner. Just saying ;)

Bill S.

patrickt 09-17-2022 10:01 AM

Out of curiosity, on that particular car if you are "tall" are you able to fit in to it?:confused:

Sargie 09-17-2022 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickt (Post 1510588)
Out of curiosity, on that particular car if you are "tall" are you able to fit in to it?:confused:

I’d say yes. I’m 5’6” and had to move the seat about 4” just to reach the pedals.

Sargie 09-17-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmustang (Post 1510587)
"Gary" would have been the perfect next owner. Just saying ;)

Bill S.

Bill,
Eventually I’ll let the car go. Gary is a great guy along with Beretta. My wife was the person that talked me out of it saying “you’ll regret it as soon as it’s gone”. She’s never wrong…..
Rich