Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ERA---Speak with Bob Putnam (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/)
-   -   FIA 2111 has arrived (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/77471-fia-2111-has-arrived.html)

WarrenG 03-20-2007 08:37 PM

FIA 2111 has arrived

Jack from ERA delivered FIA 2111 today. Haven't got any decent pictures to post yet. Hopefully before the end of the week. Will be on the street later this week also. Got home too late from work to take it today. Spent what time I had "hardening" the garage entrances. Somebody attempted to steal my Dodge truck last Friday while it was parked in front of the garage so I'm trying to make the garage a harder to get into. Thiefs weren't too bright, and had balls. My Dodge has one of those coded keys which make it really difficult to steal and there was a Prince George's County police car parked in the space across from it!

Jim Holden 03-21-2007 08:00 AM

WarrenG:

Enjoy!

Jim

PS: ...and you still need to make the trek back to NB.

marcalan 03-21-2007 10:04 AM

Congratulations! looking forward to seeing some pictures!

m-a

mtr 03-21-2007 11:02 AM

Very cool and congratulations! Include pics of the motor.

strictlypersonl 03-21-2007 11:46 AM

I threw up some pictures here
of the car before it left ERA. The camera wasn't working very well so the color may not be very true.

marcalan 03-21-2007 11:54 AM

very nice. thanks bob

sidewaysinthird 03-21-2007 03:45 PM

Beautiful

It just doesn't get better than that Warren..Congrats..

Thanks for the pictures Bob..

Rickd 03-21-2007 03:49 PM

Congratulations Warren! Can't wait to see a photo of the new car in YOUR driveway!! Rick

Pete Munroe 03-21-2007 07:09 PM

long time coming!

Warren,

Congratulations buddy...next Sandwich Meet is coming up...!

If you make it west again, you can park it here for a few months if you leave the keys.

Pete

WarrenG 03-21-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strictlypersonl
I threw up some pictures here
of the car before it left ERA. The camera wasn't working very well so the color may not be very true.

Bob,
Thanks for putting those up. You're right the color rendition isn't quite right and that's been and issue every time I've tried to photo the car so far. I love that blue in person, obviously that's why I chose it, but every time I've tried to photo it I've had to take multiple photos to get one that gets the color close. Even when I hold the camera at the same elevation and approximate angle that I'm looking at it from the color quite often is different in the picture than what I see with my eyes. I'm hoping that it's partially because I've been taking the pictures indoors and looking forward to photo'ing it in direct sunlight to see if that improves my chances.

Ron Going 03-21-2007 08:52 PM

Warren,
Glad you got your car. Know you'll love it. Doug, et al, do great work! I want to see that short shifter when you take some pics be sure to include the cockpit. ENJOY !!!! Ron

birddog 03-22-2007 06:07 PM

Congratulations! Looks great ! Enjoy ! Jeff

bnewell 03-22-2007 06:22 PM

Great looking car......what color is that??

Enjoy and be careful.

Tongue Pirate 03-22-2007 08:56 PM

Nice! Congraulations! One of the great colors for an FIA!