Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/)
-   -   E.M. wiring (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/102235-e-m-wiring.html)

MOTORHEAD 01-21-2010 07:32 PM

E.M. wiring

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a gen III (2002 or close) everett morrision car that you could e-mail to me @ srqradtkes@msn.com ?
Ted R

MOTORHEAD 01-22-2010 02:11 PM

Lets try again: anyone ???????????????

Tom Wells 01-22-2010 03:59 PM

MH,

I did some looking and found 20-some odd pages of E-M wiring diagrams. Presumably somewhere around half of these apply to my car which was completed in 2002. Dunno if that makes it a GEN III? If yours is one of the newer stainless framed 93" WB cars, they may not.

Most of the diagrams are dated 1990 and are marked Ford Type II.

If any of these might do you some good I'd be happy to copy them and send or deliver (actually we'll be snorkeling with the manatees Monday, and will be at the motel in Crystal River Sunday and Monday nights.)

Let me know what you'd prefer,

Tom

MOTORHEAD 01-22-2010 05:51 PM

wiring dia

Hello Tom:
Thanks for your help ! The car I'm working on was completed in 2002. I would imagine the diagrams would only vary for different accessories, so what you have should work. If you can scan and email would be easiest, or copy and send would be fine too. Or if you can fax, call me
Best Regards.
Ted R

Tom Wells 01-23-2010 10:35 AM

Ted,

It's sent.

I'd suggest you edit the post to remove your name & address info. Probably OK, but who knows?

Enjoy the diagrams,

Tom

MOTORHEAD 01-23-2010 12:30 PM

Tom: Thank you very much!! How did you send them?? (so I know where to expect them to show up)

Tom Wells 01-24-2010 05:00 AM

Ted,

Wiring diagrams sent USPS 1st class. Sent Sat so might be there Mon/Tue.

Tom

MOTORHEAD 01-25-2010 12:34 PM

Hey Tom ! Pkg delivered today @ 2pm by our cute blonde mail lady ! cant beat that, and the price is reasonable !
Many thanks, owe you drinks atnext dscc function!
Ted