Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/)
-   -   Oh where Oh where can Everett Morrison be (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/104381-oh-where-oh-where-can-everett-morrison.html)

Dennis O'Shea 05-07-2010 04:40 PM

Oh where Oh where can Everett Morrison be

I have just purchased a 2002 Em in Flordia with a 460 crate and cant tell you how pleased I am . At sixty two I am Finally living my dream.I am trying to locate Julie from E.M. I would like to get a catalog Help!! If some one could help with that info I would be very grateful

priobe 05-07-2010 04:58 PM

Where in FL are you?

I may be able to help. I am too waiting for a response from the new EM owners. I sent the $20 for the leather shifter boot about a month ago, as they asked me to do.

AND I AM STILL WAITING!!!!!!!

I know $20 is not a lot of money but if you check out my threads on the new EM owner you can see what I have been though.

The car is a very well designed car but then again they was from the previous owners of EM.

I really dont like how the customer service has tanked since the new Management took over.

Personally, I really dont know why they bought the company. I have seen a change for the worse.

I still have not received a email or phone call letting me know that my $20 part is on its way.

I guess it cost me $20 to find out what their trust is worth.

Just to be fair they have not cashed the check yet, so I am not saying they took the money without shippping the product.

I just that it would be a easy $20 for the EM company since they said they had the part in stock.

So I am still waiting for the part to arrive.

BBfangs 05-07-2010 07:28 PM

Dennis,

I got an email from Julie a few weeks back with a PDF of the 2010 catalogue. Let me know an email address where I can send it and I will pass it on. I too am waiting for a response back about a tonneau cover for my 2000 EM but they must be very busy trying to settle in. I hope they respond soon as I would like on for the warm weather now so we'll see. I saw in another thread that they might be at the Carlisle event, I hope she means the Carlisle Kit Car Nationals here in PA. That is in a few weeks, May 21-24 I think.